28. Meeting his parents and breaking off the engagement

Start from the beginning

" Isn't this Siya's number?" Aditya was surprised hearing a man's voice.

" Yes, it is. I am Siya's boyfriend."

" Hello, I am Siya's friend Aditya "

" I know. Siya told me you are a great chef."

" I wanted to speak with Siya."

" That's not important. Actually, Siya and I wanted to have a family dinner ." Siya signed Samrat to stop telling him about it but he ignored her . "So is there any close friend discount in your restaurant ?"

Aditya was confused. Siya put her palm on her face out of embarrassment.

" I will call you back . I will look forward to it . Bye " Samrat said and hanged up .

" What did you do ? I told you to stop." Siya said.

" Don't worry. He's your friend. He will arrange everything."

Meanwhile Aditya was with the trio- Natasha , Sara and Trisha. They wanted to apologise to Siya . So they told him to call her . They realised that they made the worst mistake by trusting Alia. He received the message from Samrat telling about time and date for dinner. He understood that she was gonna marry Samrat. So he told them to gift her something nice for her wedding.

Siya called back Aditya and said , " I am sorry , Aditya . "

" Congratulations for your wedding, Siya "

" Forget about what he said . I'll take care of it "

" I'll do it for you . You are my first love and they are going to be your family. Let me do it for you ." Aditya said with tears.
...

Samrat's mother was a very arrogant woman. Although they belong to a middle class family she considered herself superior and liked to show off. Her pride mattered to her the most .

Aditya made all arrangements for the dinner himself. He booked a private room for them. Samrat and his family reached there half an hour late since his mother wanted to make Siya wait to show her superiority to her. But Siya wasn't present there .

Siya's pov

I already knew that they would arrive late. So I came there later. " Samrat Babe , I arrived. I thought I was late but I guessed I reached on time."

Samrat and his parents were shocked to see me. I had worn a short dress and did a very bold makeup which didn't seem suitable for a family dinner. We sat on our chairs. The waiters served the food.

" I heard that your parents passed away

" I heard that your parents passed away. That's why you lack home discipline." Samrat's mother taunted me.

"No , my father passed away when I was 22 so I received enough." I continued, " My mother left home when I was 13. I didn't get her influence. That's actually a good thing. She had an affair."