Helping Fate

I took a deep breath as I stepped out of my car. I pressed my car lock on my remote key chain. I gasped my shoulder bag tighter as I stood in front of my car.

I wonder is this a mistake.  I shook my head. No I did the right thing telling him to meet me here. I listen as my heels clacked against the pavement.

 I opened the door as I heard the bell of the café ding. I sat at a empty two seat table in the corner. The waiter approached me.

" Miss may I help you" the man said with a smile tapping the pen against the paper pad. " Uh can you give me a minute I'm waiting on other person" I smiled.

The walked away as I waited for him to show. I sat their for nearly an hour before I got the impression he wasn't coming.

Then I heard the bell of the café ring. I turned to see Ray looking around scanning the area. He spotted me with a smile and walked over to me.

"Hey" he said sitting. " Oh hey Ray" I said. " Well what did you want to talk about." he asked. I sighed.

" Well Ray I wanted to talk about Able" I said. He rolled his eyes getting annoyed automatically. " What about her Chantelle." he asked.

" Well do you really love her" I asked. " What the hell Chantelle of course I do. If I didn't I wouldn't be marrying her." he snarled.

" Ray you sure Ray you  two don't match" I said getting irritated. " UH you know what Chantelle  you know I'm starting to get annoyed with you. You just keep talking about her. What's wrong with her. She's nice, pretty. trustworthy, everyone likes her except you. Roc, Prod, Prince, Bre, even Bahja and Zonnique. So what's your problem" he hissed.

" I'm not saying she's bad in anyway I just don't want you to make a mistake. I want you to be and stay happy." I responded.

" Well you know what I don't need your input okay. Your jealous of her. You don't want me to be with her. So in that case just don't come to my fucking wedding. I'm going to marry her with or without you there okay" Ray said walking out the café.

I jumped up grabbing my things to chased after him. He was getting in to his  car as I was crossing the street. " Ray stop treating me like the fucking enemy. I'm your friend God damn it. Listen to me. Ray I know what's best for you" I screamed.

" You know what jump of a bridge Chantelle. You don't know what's best for me. " Ray said stepping into his car.

" Ray I love please don't do thi-" and that's when it happened. A delivery truck for the café hit me. It hit car. So hard that I'm dead.

They took me to the hospital in which I was pronounced dead with in a arrival of being admitted.

Ray cried and cried be my bed side. Apparently he blames him self for my death. But I don't. Since I left this world he didn't marry Able.

In which after Ray didn't marry her she went on to some other rich guy and stole all his money. Ray ended up marrying Zonnique in the end though. I wish I could be there.

Actually I wish it was me that was walking down the isle as his bride. But you know what you can say everything work out if you live by the psycho diaries.