Waiste Deep in Urban Love

Sitting in the stands of a Famous school football game. I reflected on my  heart retching day.

Walking down the hall was a everyday thing for me. Walk down the hall, go to locker, and so on. It was first period and I was on my way to 2nd.

I stopped at my locker where I saw him. Once again. Andrew Taylor. Captain of the basketball team and Co-Captain of the Football team. He was a star studded don. My every dream.

"Hey Miya" he said walking over to me. I didn't mention that we are friends. Since 7th grade we've been partners in crime. I'm in 10th grade now and last year, day by day he started getting more attractive.

" Hey what are you doing tomorrow. Movie night maybe" I said turning to put my books in my locker. If I looked at him I wouldn't be able to stop smiling. "Sorry Miya going to a Party with Lena and a them. Wanna come with" He said peeking over my shoulder looking into my locker.

Probably for food or something. I slammed my locker shut. I get mad sometimes when he chooses his floosy of a girlfriend and his stupid friends over me."Naw Drew I'll stay home. Popcorn, Pizza, Orange soda." I know How to tempt him.

" Well that does sound tempting. And I do love Pizza, but Naw, Got to go with my girl. Miya you sure you don't want to go. " he asked protesting my choice not to go. I'm your meaning of a misfit, a loner, An invisible. No one really knows I'm alive.

I'm the girl that sits in the back of the class. eats lunch in the library , stays quite unless spoken to ect."Drew what do I look like going to a party in which I don't fit in. I wouldn't know people their. I'm not Lena" I said turning toward him. The bell rang.

"Meet me back here after class "he said briskly walking away. I walked down the hallway getting to my next class. After class I did as he asked. Went to my locker and waited. He came walking up with Lena, Seda, and Lisa. Seda Andrew's guy best friend ,he's a pretty cool guy. Lisa Seda's girlfriend she's not my favorite person, but she doesn't bother me, so it's what ever.

And the bitch that brought  me were I am. Lena Andrew's girlfriend. " Okay I deiced I'm making you go." he said. I peeked around his shoulder watching all the people that were be hide him. All these important people. A clique that in a million years I couldn't get into.

"No I don't think so" I said looking down. Them being there made me feel even worst. "See she said she doesn't what to go Andrew let's go" Lena said. Oh I can't stand her. She's a whore and proud of it. I'm surpirsed she has been with drew for as long that they've been together.

My brother is a senior and she slept with him when she was a freshman. Not to mention she slept with his best friend and about 9 other people. She was determine  to get her name spread and to do so she spreads her legs.

"Would you hold on Lena" he said facing here. "Well Drew just go i'm good I promise. Your friends are in a rush so go" I said. "Okay but, i'll talk to you at lunch" he said walking away. They walked behind him, but as they walked away Lena shot me a glare

. I just threw my head into my locker. Huh why me. I walked off to my next class. Sooner than any lunch came around. I  went to get my lunch in rush to get to the library.

I remembered Drew said he wanted to talk to me but after what happened earlier, knowing that every popular person has lunch this period and would be watching. I didn't want to stick around.

I briskly walked down the hall. So far so good. I kept walking until I heard the shout of my name. That wasn't Drew's voice though. I turned to see Lena, Jackie, Camille, and Selena. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. " Aye Miya stop" Lena yelled. I stopped walking and turned.