Day 1 (TW)

Everything is in the eyes of Laffy
Hints of SA trauma/generational trauma
Hints of drug use and alcoholic stuff
Hints of self harm
Slight smut.

I wake up to my alarm blaring. It sounds louder than usual. I guess I'm hung over.

I turn off my alarm and I get up. I feel dizzy and sick. I groan and I sit back on my bed. I grab my phone and I go to my messages on SnapChat.

Great

Great. That creep I met last night drugged me.

I stand up and I walk over to my vanity. I see Aaron standing behind me in the mirror.

"AHH!!-" I screamed in suprise. I quickly turned around but no one was there. Schizophrenia. More like shits-o-prhenia.

I sigh and I look at myself in the vanity again. I sigh and I take out my hair bun. I grab my hairbrush and I start to brush my hair. I look a bit closer to my face. I still see Aaron in my eyes...

I put my hair bun back in and I change into a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt. I walk downstairs and to the kitchen. My dearest daughter, Jade, is making breakfast.

"Bonjour, Papa" she says. "Bonjour, Jade" I say. I open the medicine cabinet and I grab my medicine. I open the fridge to grab a bottle of wine, but all the wine is gone. "Jade, where is all of my wine." I said.

"I threw it away. You don't need all that wine. Especially if you drink it at 7:12 in the morning." Jade said.

"That wine was shipped here from Paris! That was very expensive wine, Jade! You could've just put it up somewhere!" I yelled. Jade just ignored me. I sighed and I grabbed a bottle of water. I took my medicine.

I frowned and walked upstairs and to the bedroom next to my room. It was my cats room. "Fairy!!!" I yelled, my cat, fairy, ran to me and bumped into my legs. "Hi baby.." I said, sitting down and petting fairy. I get a notification on my phone.

I take my phone out of my pocket and I look at it.

"OH MY GOD HE SAID YES!!!!!!!" I squealed "but Aaron sent a video? What could it be?" I opened up the video, curious

....it's a video of him jerking off to nudes I sent him as a teen.

....that's not disturbing at all.

I stand up and I run to jade

"JADE!!!! GEORGE SAID YES TO HAVING A DATE WITH ME!!!!" I said

"Wow, really? That's amazing, papa!" She said. "I have a question. What ever happened to you being afraid of Hercules?" Jade asked.

I felt my blood boil in anger just at that name. I was never afraid of that fucker. I made him afraid of me by killing him after he hurt my daughter.

"I was never afraid of him, Jade." I said.

There was a knock at the door

"Who is it?" I called out

"The president" George said

I ran to the door and let George inside. I hugged him and kissed him.

George chuckled. I missed that comforting chuckle of his.

"Calm down, it's only the first date." He said, jokingly. "Cut the shit, George. Im horny and I'm REALLY fucking horny." I said.

Me and George ran upstairs to my room, George picked me up and kissed my neck. "Ah!~ I missed you so much, George!!!~" I moaned out. George ignored my moans and he took off my shorts then my boxers. He also unbuttoned his pants, he wasn't wearing boxers!

"It's the first date, George~" I teased. He giggled and he held my hips. Then, we had the most passionate day ever!!

I layed ontop of George after our fornication session, exhausted.

(Part 2 coming tomorrow)