chapter 20

In amusement park:

Wang yibo become very happy.He wanted to try everything.

Wang yibo favorite was the roller coaster.He enjoy every moment by happily screaming and yelling.

On the other side xiao zhan got a mini heart attack.He afraid of this height. Xiao zhan cried loudly for help.Although he could scare people and he was a big snake about thirty feet long but ,he was scared of roller coaster. After the ride xiao zhan vomitted a lot.

Wang yibo and xue yang teases xiao zhan for that.

Xiao zhan stop with one ride.

On the other side wang yibo and xue yang enjoys other rides.Other rides include the Haunted Mansion, Ferris Wheel, Scrambler, Tilt-A-Whirl and Bumper Cars.

Xiao zhan sitting and  continue glaring at xue yang. Also some times smiles at yibo on seeing his antics .

Xiao zhan mumbled,"yibo was so naughty...."

_______

Lan xichen lit up the cigarette and was in deep thoughts.

Jiang Cheng,"who hurt whom???tell xichen......how did I hurt you????Didn't you hurt me?...you destroyed my body and mind.....you destroyed my trust.....you destroyed......

Xichen,"what did you say????? Jiang cheng.....I destroyed your body and mind??what are you saying???

Lan xichen searched whole details and what happened to him that night.
Actually, it was one of friends spiked him in drink. So,he absent mindly forced Jiang Cheng. Next day he doesn't clearly remember what happened to him.

Lan xichen looked at lifeless body lying in the floor with blood dripping from wounds.

Lan xichen,", burn him....."

He ordered his guard and left from the room.

________

Wedding day:

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Lan xichen

    ❤️Weds❤️

jiang cheng

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

There wedding venue was decorted with purple and white flowers.