chapter 3

Wangji,"I meet him first in the university..... it was the last day of my project submission.....I was running hurriedly to the professor desk...I was in the fifth floor....but unexpectedly my project slide from my hand and fall on the garden in the college campus...

Xingchen,"then.....what happened???did Wei wuxian helped you to get the paper??

Wangji,"noo...

Wen Ning,"or you two rolled on the floor while helping each other.....

Wamgji,"no...no...

Xue yang,"please give him a chance to explain.....

Wangji,"I suddenly get down to the garden....but I couldn't see my paper....I searched everywhere...some other students also helped me....

Xingchen,"then???

Wangji,"then what???I was very disappointed....it was like it disappeared in thin air......I was walking sadly through the corridor...

Wen Ning,"then you unexpectedly clashed each other on the floor with Wei wuxian...is that correct???

Wangji,"nooo.....

Xingchen,"then....

Wangji sctrached his neck and smile sleeplishly,
Wangji,"I was walking sadly through the corridor... at that time I see a boy holding my project,I could easily identify it's mine because of the outer layout....I could only see his backside.....he was wearing a simple white shirt and black pants His hair was messy....I started to follow him.....he get in an empty class....he started to copy my project in another paper.....I get in the class and tightly knocked on the his  desk......at that time I firstly see that emerald eyes......

at that time I firstly see that emerald eyes

(I couldn't get zhan ge's eyes in green)

Wen qing,"love at first sight????

Wangji," I couldn't see anything other than his eyes.....it was addicting.....but that eyes are glaring at me.....

Xingchen,"then?

Wangji,"I maintained my composture...my heart was pounding mercilessly....this project is my mine...I was shuttering at that time....though the project was mine...but his look was like I was snatching his heart...

Wen ning,"then...what happened??do you confess your love???

Xingchen,"sshh ..don't intreput ..

Wangji,"he doesn't respond....

Xingchen,"then??

Jiang Cheng,"then what??he comes back like a lost puppy ....

Everyone laughs.

Wangji,"you grumpy grandpa...

Aahh ....

Jiang Cheng smacked on wangji's head.