chapter 1

Wangji, Jiang Cheng and xue yang was sitting in the meeting room.

Jiang Cheng irritatedly,"wangji....if you want to tell anything... Tell.....I want to go to jin mansion to visit my shijie......

Wangji,"guys ....umm...that....

Xue yang,"where is your secretary??I doesn't see him....

Wangji and Jiang Cheng glares at xue yang.

Wangji,"guys..  ...I recently started a new project..... ecological park in Burial mounds island......

Jiang cheng,"burial mound Island????the name is familiar.....

Wangji,"it was very famous for his rumours....... especially about two headed snake.....

Jiang Cheng,"yeah yeah.....I remember now....about an half year ago some adventure travellers find the snakeskin about 30 feet and have a structure of two headed snake....

Wangji,"absolutely......we only heard about this type of snakes in myth and legends....

Xue yang,"that was truth......that type of snakes doesn't exist.....30feet snake???? two headed snake???? ridiculous..... they are doing this to make publicity.....

Wangji,"absolutely.....I want that..... everyone will curious about that mythical creature.... two headed snake ....I know something like that doesn't exist.....that was my business tricks....

Jiang cheng,"what do you mean???

Wangji,"what do you think about me?????hehe.....you know about an year ago.....I was traveling to the island owned by our family for vacation....at that time I noticed this isolated island on the journey....I don't know,I was very attracted towards the island.....I and my guard song lan secretly went to the island ....we just explore sea shore for few minutes and come back but that time I got a shining green stone,for curiousity I checked it....it was pure high quality emerald..

Xue yang and Jiang Cheng shocked.

Wangji,".....after that I searched and find out the details......this island has legend related to mythical creature two headed snake....that inspired me...I was planning to dwell the emeralds in the place by creating a ecological park...

Wangji was telling partially true.He identified the presence of emerald there.He couldn't tell it to outside, because others will dwell emeralds there.His friends are trustworthy.

Xue yang,"oohh..

Wangji,"you two know the competition between me and my brother was very tight....next chairman of lan coorparation......he already become CEO...

Jiang Cheng,"he doesn't have a quality to become CEO.....

Wangji ,"absolutely......I want money....my father tell us that to achieve success however and the chairman position will get the person who were on the top of business world ..... brother already started business with the money he get by the will of grand mother...... father become very proud of him and appointed him as CEO......

Xue yang,"don't you get your share???... next is you are younger than him....

Wangji,"umm....I also get it...it was not sufficient for my business plan....so I want to make more money......I buy the island with that money.....so I can earn more money from there by emerald....

Jiang cheng,"it was not less amount....

Wangji,"it was just 50 million dollars.....

Jiang cheng,"but why did you tell us about this now???how could we help you in this case??