"...!"

However, Lysette remembered how she and her family discovered her primary affinity for fire magic and her vast mana capacity.

"Nanako-san, if you don't mind, would you accompany me so that we can check on your talent for magic later"

"... Of course, Lysette-sama"

"Excellent, but I'll only go after Edward-sama wakes up"

"I was just thinking the same"

The two looked and smiled at each other before they closed their eyes to go back to sleep and they continued to snuggle onto Edward, who would only wake up an hour later due to how soft the bed, and his fiancées, were.

.

.

.

Some hours later

After waking up a second time, having breakfast, and changing their clothes, Lysette began making her way to her father's office while Nanako followed after her. As for Edward, he changed his clothes before the two and had already gone somewhere else.

*Knocks the door*

"... ... ... Come in"

Having received her father's permission, Lysette opened the door to his office, only to find Edward in there as well.

"Eh? Edward-sama, why are you here?"

"... Let's just say that I was apologizing to father-in-law"

"No need to be so scared, Little Edward. I'm not angry at the fact that you slept together with Lysette-chan, I'm just warning you of the problems that doing so can cause"

"... I can't deny what you're saying"

"It's good that we're on the same page, Little Edward. In any case, how can I help, Lysette-chan?"

Hamilton, Lysette's father, gently smiled at his daughter as he asked so.

"Father, I want your permission to use the magic measuring device"

"... Why do you want to use it, though?"

"... *Glances at Edward* Looks at Nanako*"

"... *Shyly nods*"

"Nanako-san, asked for me to teach her how to use magic, but since she doesn't know if she has any affinity or mana, I want to use the device to prepare a suitable training regime for her"

"I see..."

Hamilton, made a think face as he pondered about his daughter's request that was mostly for her friend, who was also Edward's fiancée.

"Very well, you can use it. But I'll be accompanying you two as an assurance"

"Thank you, father"

"What about you, Little Edward? Wanna accompany us as well?"

" "!" "

"Eh?"

Edward who didn't plan on interfering with the plans of his two fiancées, showed surprise at Hamilton's words, but when he thought of refusing it, he looked at Lysette and Nanako, whose eyes were sparkling at the idea of getting to spend more time with Edward while they went to use the magic measuring device.

"... Hm, sure. I guess"

"Very well, then let us go to the magical device storage room"

With that, Hamilton got up from his chair and began guiding the three towards the device, while Lysette and Nanako followed him as they both hugged one of Edward's arms each.