𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 : 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴

i can break the rules for him

you were sneezing throughout the whole day

you were sneezing throughout the whole day. getting sick inside the academy was really boring and you were just slump in your bed. you actually regretted staying in that place together with rayne when you trained with him. but now you felt better after thinking over the things that he said to you.

it was so new.

temporarily, the headmaster had ordered around to changed within your room area. they brought you into another room, the room just beside the divine visionaries lounge.

it become worse though. despite the sickness, you were really avoiding them. the last time you even saw them was when the first time you also met them.

you didn't saw rayne ever since this morning. he was too busy with another mission ordered by the headmaster.

you were already bored inside your room. rayne had warned you about going outside your room. it would cause a big boom issue if some students found out that an outsider in the academy.

but your mind was killing you to know the outside world.

as much as how you wanted to follow rayne's rules...

the curiousity always kills a cat.

you slightly sneezed as you stood-up, and head close through the door. your room was too big, just like the divine visionaries room. it was elegant, not just a normal dorm for someone whose living as an ordinary student.

you carefully opened the door and peeked outside, tilting your head from left to right if there's someone passing by.

when you noticed that the coast is clear, you silently tiptoed yourself. unfortunately, wearing a casual clothes makes some students wonder why you're not wearing a proper uniform attire and it might leave a suspicion on their minds.