𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 : 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴

the innocence of a rose lies within, but be careful, its venomous thorns can bite in

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

the innocence of a rose lies within, but be careful, its venomous thorns can bite in.

"stand up, y/n

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"stand up, y/n."

your head was throbbing after you've got hit by one of rayne's partisan. it was already days since you started to train with rayne alone in the middle of the nights. you two would spar at the woods and with you, being knocked-out after. it was so frustrating though, but you could already see your improvements after you used your power in a while.

since you were an orphan, you didn't have to access your power. you were too isolated inside that house that it was years since you hide your own wand. but when you escaped through that place, thankfully you brought it with you when you asked to leave the orphanage after sister amelia told you to spend time in the market.

"you're a two-liner. remember that."

your eyes widened at what he said. you completely forgot how a two-liner could possess a strong magic power. they're the ones who has also unique ability to use their magics. they were also chosen upon gods.

but...

as a weak and a fragile person...

your lines would be too useless.

fortunately, you were too lucky to have it but unlucky enough to use it.

you stood up from your spot. you looked at into rayne's direction. the night sky seemed to be appeared gloomy, droplets of rain started to pour down at your sight but you tried to ignored it.

you knew rayne. you knew his capacity and his boundaries. he did intentionally hit you because this is a training, but he still  respected you as an individual, so all of the harsh words that cane into his mouth served as your willpower. and this training will serve as your enrollment in easton academy.