🍃Not Outloud🍃

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Revali..."

"What now?" He sighed. But before (Y/N) could say anything, a massive boulder came right at the couple. Almost instantly, (Y/N) pulled Revali behind them in a protective manner. "LOOK OUT!"

But as soon as the boulder was about to hit them... time stopped for a few seconds. Everything turned gray, except for the Zonai and the boulder. The massive rock somehow made it's way back to the stone talus who threw it at them, instantly demolishing it in one hit.

And as soon as it started, it was over. Revali was shocked about how they could've just been killed by a giant boulder (according to Revali, "a dumb death for someone with such a high standard), but also of how fast (Y/N) risked their own life to protect him.

"You okay?" (Y/N) asked with worry in their eyes, crouching down to Revali's level.

"How in the name of Hylia did you do that?!" Revali shook (Y/N) by the shoulders. "Since when do you have the ability to make things go back in time?!"

"Wait... didn't I tell you before?" (Y/N) chuckled with confusion. "Supposedly, I got this ability from one of my oldest ancestors, King Rauru. It lets me rewind objects to the spot they were mere moments before, but... I can't command it. It just... comes out when it needs to, I guess?" They sighed.

"Huh..." Revali let go of (Y/N)'s shoulder. "I must admit... that was very brave of you."

"Oh shush." (Y/N) playfully nudged the Rito. "I was actually about to ask you... before that talus tried to kill us..."

Revali raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"What if... What if we go to the ruins? Just you and me?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah! No one to annoy us, just the two of us. What do you say?"

"I... Sure, why not."

"So it's a date then?"

"Wait what?"

"NOTHING, NOTHING!"

"Fuck-"

"Hm... okay." "Heh... it's a date."

"Let me go grab my things and we'll be on our way, okay?"

"Yeah yeah, just don't take too much time."

-Revali's POV-

At the ruins.

"No way, really?!"

"Mhm. A whole camp of Bokoblins, all by myself."

"You must be lying."

"It's the truth! I swear by my feathers!"

I was having the best time of my life with (Y/N). They're so charming and endearing, and I'm comfortable with them. (Y/N)'s just so perfect...

"So-"

In the blink of an eye, I felt (Y/N)'s soft, furry body land on top of me.

"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking and..."

He was blushing. And so was I. (Y/N) quickly got off and helped me stand back on his feet.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, no. I'm fine." I dusted myself off. "They're still so light..."

"Sorry for that... I'm feeling woozy, heh. Urbosa made us a Gerudo drink and... we got a bit tipsy." (Y/N) giggled sheepishly.