07

ıllıllı   𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜   ıllıllı

                                       ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Her mask was too tight. She couldn't breathe properly. She felt nauseous- sick, even. She hadn't been around people long enough to immediately hop back into flow with society. She needed to ease back in. But what she just did was a little further than a huge leap.

Y/N began to walk back in silence. taking off her mask was like chipping away at her hard exterior she tried so much to manage.

But it was so difficult.

She didn't mean to be so rude to Kyojuro. All she wanted was some space to breathe. No, she needed some space to breathe.

She began to run as rain began to lightly pitter onto the ground. Soon, it began to fall in moderate sheets. It wasn't unbearble, but it was underwhelming. It was just enough to make her feel alive.

She began to leap, treetop to treetop, every now and then stopping to admire the rain cascading down on the green below her. The musk and the bitter chill she felt when she was with the rain was glorious.

She wasn't lying before when she had said that this was one of her favorite things. But something that she actually loved to do was train in the rain.

Y/N didn't know this, but Nature Breathing was actually a very flexible type of breathing. It not only included forms derived from the main five branches, but it also included some from other subcategories of them.

Stone Breathing, Water Breathing, Wind Breathing, Flower Breathing, and even some components of Love Breathing. All of which were infused into it. Y/N's ability was a phenomena that no one knew about. No one should be able to take that many breaths and compile it into one. Sure, there'd be a subcategory from one of the main styles, but this?

This was pure, elegant madness.

Nature Breathing: Seventh Form, Babbling Brooke

She weaved among the treetops, gliding across the dull sky in an otherworldly manner. She nimbly landed on the ground, which she followed with a couple of nasty flips and twists.

Nature Breathing: Third Form, Skipping Stones

She struck forward at the air, separating the particles of the rain in two different semi-circle slashes before hopping up, striking once again at the air from up-side down whilst still in midair. It was as if gravity had no affect on her body. It was weightless and free and moved with her naginata.

Nature Breathing: Fifth Form, Winds of Trouble

The sheer impact of the wind filtering through the air seemed to move in slow motion. Raindrops were pushed into a funnel, which were thrown to where she had swung with her naginata.

She followed these up with small slashes here and there, winding cuts and mini jabs. She flipped and jumped, turned and danced with the earth beneath her feet.

Her breathing style never took a toll on her unless she worked ruthlessly on it for days at a time. She had been working on it for as far back as she could remember. Over time, it was second-nature and natural. Her stamina was that of a demons, plainly put. So she moved without a care in the world until the sky stopped its crying.

Yet Y/N never noticed the dark shadow of someone watching her from a nearby tree.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷