She nods, "I'm sure."

I can't help my smirk, "let's have fun." I toss her down onto the bed causing her to giggle. I lean up taking the time to look over her body. I take notice of her bruising on various places of her body. I'm assuming it's the reason she's always covered. I watch as she runs her hands up my shirt lifting it in the process. Being last I guess has its advantages.

I'm pushed to the back of my mind only able to watch as Xander eyes her body. "Are you tired mate?" he asks her.

I can't help but to chuckle as her eyes pop open in alert. Xander's tone is much harsher and deeper than my own so I can see how'd she'd get spooked by it. "Chauncey?"

He shakes his head, "no mate, Xander."

"The crazy one."

He chuckles, "crazy for my mates." He starts to rub on her overly sensitized clit causing her to moan. "My turn mate."

She nods moaning causing him to smirk. He trails kisses down her body before stopping at her core. I watch as he lifts her up slightly locking her in his arms before he dives in. Our mate reaches her first orgasm quickly and tries to wiggle from Xander who just holds her tighter.

"Fuck!" she moans.

He looks right at her as he continues to torture her clit in pleasurable pain. Once she climaxes again he lets her go before kissing her deeply letting her taste herself. She locks her hands in our hair pulling us closer to her. He pulls away turning her so she's on her hands and knees. He pushes her upper body down more while tilting her ass up higher. Without warning he slams into her causing her to cry out.

He lets out a gruntle groan. "Fuck you're so tight." He pulls out before slamming back into her. I notice she's gripping the sheets tightly. He picks up the pace gripping her waist tightly and I have an inking that it'll bruise.

You're going to hurt her. I remind him.

She likes it.

He moves faster and harder in and out slapping her ass loudly. "Throw it back for me mate."

She cries out and I know she's reached her peak. He continues to pound her through her orgasm. I watch as he grips her hair tightly pulling her up closer to his chest. He sucks on her marks causing her to immediately climax again. He chuckles darkly before pulling out and sitting on the bed. He pulls her down onto him.

"Ride your dick mate" he growls.

She shakes her head weakly, "I can't Xander."

"You can and you will." He slaps her ass. She weakly wraps her arms around him before slowly moving up and down. "That's it mate" he groans.

He lets her go at her own pace for a bit before taking over and pumping into her roughly. She moans loudly leaning her head on his shoulder. He grips both of her wrist in one hand tightly, pulling them behind her back as he lifts his knees up behind her hitting her at a different angle. She moans loudly in our neck. He pulls on her curls causing her to lift her head while rubbing on her clit in a circular motion before leaning down to the left side of her neck biting down.

"Ah fuck!" she screams squirting all over us causing him to smirk before reaching his own release. He kisses her temple letting her come down from her explosive climax.

She suddenly looks up at him, "again?"

He smirks, "of course." He rubs his erection against her clit causing her to shiver. He grazes his mark before kissing her deeply, "you taste amazing and I can't get enough." I watch as he slowly inserts himself into her again.