"My Queen"

Hi bubs 💜

"Friends mv is out, please stream "

                   ----------------------

" Where is my queen " The king asked maids who were standing in Hall in line.

" Your highness, queen went to take fresh air at her favorite garden and order to not let anyone enter there even if it's king" Maid said nervously looking down

Jungkook chuckle sadly and directly went to his love's favorite place.
" She must be sad" He thought and walk fastly toward garden.

His breath stop seeing his queen looking like angel sitting on grass with barefoot. He took some minutes to admire the view, his beautiful wife. He sigh dreamily staring at her.
" How lucky I am to have you my queen only if you knew " He whispered with hush voice and walk near her.

His step halted and eyes become wide hearing her sobbing

His step halted and eyes become wide hearing her sobbing. His inner churn in pain and quickly kneel down in front of her.

" Taehyung" He whispered with his softest voice putting his hand on her shoulders.

Taehyung eyes widen as she quickly clean her eyes and stop her sobbing hearing kings voice

" My king you here" She said respectfully quickly bowing in front of him.

" What have you done to your eyes hmm, tears don't suit you, these pearls are made to come out only from happiness ok" Jungkook said cleaning her tears with back of his hand

A silent sob erupted from her lips feeling other tender hands on her face. She look down silently crying.

" Tell me my moon why are you crying hmm" Jungkook asked with so much softest voice making her cry more.

" Please don't marry her" She said with closed teary eyes. Jungkook look at her sadly. He quickly pull her into hug giving her his shoulder to cry on.

" Shush darling I will not" He hushed caressing her hairs.

" But mother said you will marry busan princess, she can give you and jeon kingdom a heir" She said now looking at him with painful eyes.