love me again 2

Hi bubs❤

" How is my baby bear doing hmm" Jungkook smile softly hiding his tears taking a seat beside his boyfriend who chuckle lightly.

" Making painting of you and me and our beautiful family in future " Taehyung said happily showing him paper.

A silent sob left jungkook lips but he covered it quickly with chuckle.

" It's beautiful " He thought admiring the beautiful painting.

" You and me in future will adopt 2 kids and we will name them together ok" Taehyung said making his eyes teary.

" I am sorry my love I am not strong enough to protect us" He thought with pain in his heart and look down

" Aren't you happy kook" Taehyung asked worriedly.

" I am sorry taehyung " He said looking away making him worried as hell.

" Why are you saying sorry kookie, you did nothing wrong so why" Taehyung asked as his eyes get teary.

Jungkook took a heavy breath and look at him with hard expression, corner of his eyes still teary making taehyung scared.

" I am sorry taehyung but I can't continue our relationship, I don't love you anymore and I can't create a family with you , let's break up " He said holding back his sobs that want to errupt.

Taehyung look at him stunned mind fogged, heart clenched and skip a beat but he smiled forcely.
" So you fell out of love".

Jungkook nodded his head but his heart was screaming " No baby it can never happen ".

Taehyung smile through tears and look at him with innocent eyes" If you can't fight for us I can kookie, I can fight for us just tell me your dad is the one controlling you, I will fight with him too if it's make us end up together " Taehyung said making jungkook laugh hysterically.

" You? You can fight Kim? , you are just middle class boy Kim, no, no one forced me to break up, I fell out of love, I suddenly remember there is so much difference between your and my status, where you middle class boy and where I am an elite class boy, our worlds are different taehyung and I fell for Lisa the beautiful girl of our university " Jungkook said hiding pain behind his smirk.

Taehyung look at him disbelieved. He was still digesting others word, the boy who never had any problem with there status suddenly saying they are no match together.

" So that's the end' he asked with heavy sigh somewhat disappointed.
Jungkook gulp the heavy lump nodding his head.

" Ok then I Kim taehyung break up with you too jeon jungkook " Taehyung said going away quickly, don't want other to see his broken state.