A new helper and a new mystery.

(Im still waiting on the catnap plush to arrive..)

Bubba:

I looked down and saw the blood splash everywhere, the sound of her screaming in pain and falling onto the floor. I saw how bloody the knife and my hands was..  i dropped the knife and looked down at crafty corns body, bleeding and unresponsive... i never wanted to kill her. she was my student. The student i could count on. But she has changed.. i stood there and stared at the floor. I didnt like any of this. She was horrible, but why did i feel bad? I dont know.. catnap got up and hugged me. "Its going to be okay, we need to get over it and free kickin and help dogday." Said catnap and let go of me. I shook my head a bit and snapped back to reality. "Oh right. Dogday should be fine. Lets go find kickin" i said and looked up at him. "What do you mean by 'find' him?" Catnap asked. I looked away. "He isnt there. I found traces that he was there. My theory is that someone took him away, maybe picky or bobby." I mumbled.

"Bobby?" "Bobby.. she joined them.. bobby joined picky and crafty, shes helping them." Catnap just stared at me for a few seconds before he just.. walked past me. "I knew she had something going on. Now lets go!" He yelled, clearly angered and betrayed. I followed him from behind. We just walked through the hallways in silence. We went up the stairs and back to room 242. I let catnap look around while i stood by the entrance. He seemed to notice the feathers now. "Picky." I heard catnap mumble. "Hm?" "Picky must of taken him. She must've shaved a piece of his feathers to eat his skin." Catnap said and looked at me. "How can you know?" "After being a leader for a while, you happen to know everything. Bobby couldn't have done this. Thats for sure." I nodded. "So we gotta find picky before they eat kickin." Catnap nodded in response. I felt angry and panicked but took a deep breath. "Lets act quick." I said and left the room. Catnap come from behind and followed.

I lead him to the room me and dogday decided to hide in. Catnap made himself a bed in the corner with plushies, blankets and pillow. Like a nest.. it kinda reminded me of kickin. "I think we can first wait for dogday to show up in here. With dogdays braveness and patience. I think we can do this like a piece of cake!" I said and sat down on my bed. Catnap nodded and laid down on his bed. We sat there in silence.. seconds goes to minutes. Minutes goes to Hours.. i read a book i had found and catnap was taking a nap. I looked over to the clock and notices it was getting late, i figured he was worried and needed to find catnap. I closed my book and took my covers on me, i stared at the ceiling, thinking about how kickin is at the moment.. is he okay? Is he badly  injured? millions of questions popped up. I sighed and closed my eyes, god let this end.

(My cat licho loves to play with hair ties)

I soon woke up out of catnap wild mode. He was running around the room, playing with a old hair tie he must've found. He jumped onto my chest, causing me to lose my breath since hes big and heavy, he jumped off me and i sat up, gasping for air. "JESUS did you have to wake me like that?!" I yelled. He looked at me and sat on all fours (like cats) "what? Im bored, plus i did dogdays job, and he is not here." Catnap said and tilted his head, i groaned and got out of bed. I stretched my arms a bit and looked around. "I guess dogday didnt come back tonight." "Thats what i said, sherlock" catnap said annoyed. I just rolled my eyes and ignored that. "Continue rolling your eyes, you might find your brain in there." He said with a evil smirk. I looked at him offended. "Whatever. Anyways, get ready. We gotta go look for the other boys." I said and gabbed a belt with pockets on. I grabbed bandages and a knife. Catnap has his claws to defend himself with. We went out the room and continued our search.

(Shorter chapter since i dont have a lot of ideas here)