A new room to stay at

(You guys have no idea how much i have to re-read  my chapters just for the book to go Perfect as i can. I also feel like bubba would be a patient dad or a fun grandpa. He is the oldest afterall)

Dogday: 

The elevator stops down into the storage.. or basement? Im not sure what to call it. Its was more bigger than I excepted honestly. I had expected something small with tons of doors. It was kinda the opposite. It was a huge room with a few doors. I slowly became nervous. But then bubba put a hand on my shoulder and smiled. "Its okay to be nervous. I know we can do this." He said. Trying to give me comfort. I smiled a bit and nodded. The elevator door opened and i stepped out first. I looked around again. Being kinda fascinated by the storage. Bubba stepped off and began going to a door. "Come on. Its best we continue." He said and waited for me to follow him. I stood there for a while, looking around before quickly run to bubba. He opened the door and it was like a different type of storage. A bunch of shelfs with abandoned toys. We stepped in and looked around. I read the boxes names, toys and rejects.. "milly billy.. flower diana.. catnap... hold up.. catnap? I grabbed the box signed with catnap and placed it down on the floor. I opened and saw bunch of dirty broken catnap toys.

I picked one up and hugged it. I felt sad now.. like i was lost without him. It didnt have the scent but i didnt care. I was going to bring the catnap with me. For comfort and relaxation. I got up and   Opened my zipper (on his stomach) and placed it there. Now it wont be broken or lost. I closed the zipper and continued to look around. As i was investigating a box of daisy flower. I heard a loud thud. I immediately took my knife out and look around.. i saw bubba on the floor right in front of the box of catnaps. "Dogday.. please clean the way next time." He said and he got up on his feet again. "Sorry. You scared me." I said and put the knife away. "Well we searched here. No clue in here. Lets continue on, shall we?" Bubba said and lead me out of the room. Im not sure why but i always felt that bubba was more that just friends.. he felt like a dad to me. He was always calm and patient towards me. I was happy for it.

Bubba:

I walked to a another door with dogday beside. I opened the door and looked inside. There was just a hallway with a room. I recognize this room very well... this was where we critters were created. They kept calling it a storage room but i always called it a lab. We stepped in and walked in. It was a long hallway to be honest. I looked at dogday and started talking quietly to calm him since he was usually afraid of scary adventures. But as we were walking. Something broke under us and we felt ourself fall. We fell down onto a floor about 5 meters then. I slowly picked myself up and looked up.. huh. The floor broke. Great. I looked at dogday who also gotten up. "What happened?!" He yelled in a panic. "Dont worry, the floor broke." I said. Dogday doesn't seem relaxed by that. "How will we ever find them?!" He yelled. I walked over to him and hugged him. "Its okay. We will find them." I said. I felt dogday hug me back tightly. "I miss catnap so much.." he mumbled. I petted his head. "I know you do." I whispered. After a while, dogday eventually calmed down and we continued our journey. We walked past some cells. It was awful to see how many corpses there was. I made sure that dogday didn't look so he wouldn't get scared. We then turned a left and there was a surgery room. I opened the door and made sure there wasn't anyone bad here before stepping in. "If this adventure is going to take days. I think its best for us to be here and hide." I said. There was bed, books. Table. Medical stuff. Everything we needed for this journey. "Uh.. sure.." he mumbled in response. We started cleaning up so it would be more safer for us aswell. When we did. He played our pendants on our suited beds.

"So.. do we just search for catnap, kickin and bobby now?" He said, making me look over to him. "Yea, but we need to find crafty and piggy too. We need to lock them up again. Or even better. Murder them." I said and went back to folding the bed sheets. "But what if i dont wanna murder them?" He said. "Then we lock them up." I said. Honestly i didnt care for crafty. But piggy and i had a good friendship to say the least. They would help me and i would help them. But feeding her on my own body parts wasn't the best idea afterall. I put the bedsheets away in the drawer and prepared some medical stuff we could take with us to the adventure... honestly i dont know why we call it a adventure. We was always forced to call everything adventure. Even dangerous ones. "Dogday, dont you have like, great dog smell?" I asked. "What do you mean?" "I mean like.. you are a dog, dog can smell pretty great. Cant you just try sniffing there scents?" Dogday stared at the ground before looking back up at me. "Im not sure. I mean, im a plushie. Not an actual dog. But ill tell you if i smell something." He responded. Not the response i was hoping for..

(I hate hiccups)