They did what?

(I took like a 20 minutes break before making this shit since i wanted to release both of the new chapters at the same time for my gf to enjoy reading)

Bubba:

I was searching around the halls. Searching for any stairs upwards. But I couldn't find it. Either it was behind a door or its just a bunch of hallways. Me and dogday decided to separate. We had those knifes to defend ourselves. I walked to hallways after hallway. Until what felt like hours, i finally found stairs. Just as i were going up. I heard something.. it was muffled but it was definitely talking. I ran down and ran to the end of the hallway and watched them while hiding in the other hall. I saw three person stepping down the stairs. Just as i thought. Crafty corn, pickypiggy and... bobby? What is bobby doing with them? Did they force her to it or something?.. they started walking to the end of the hallway and walked into a room. I stood behind the wall for a few seconds before sneaking up behind the door to listen to there conversation.

"Well i can't believe how you managed to make bobby join, is it even necessary for her to join?" I heard picky say. I froze.. "well. I. Just. Did. What. I. Had. To. Do.. plus. Shes. Cute. So. Why. Wouldn't. She.. right. Bobby?" I heard crafty say. "Oh uh yea. Its nice to join the group." I heard bobby say. I couldn't believe it.. she joined them... did she help them with everything? Kidnapping the boys? Or maybe hurt them? I had to figure this all out. "Youre lucky you didnt have to help us tie the boys up. Especially catnap. Hes huge! I had to tie his hands in front just to completely tie him. As for kickin, kickins beak was sharp i cut my arm. I decided to use those nail file i found in room 72 and unsharpen his beak. But i think i did it a little to deep to the point it bleed." Picky said like they were proud. I gasped in shock and immediately covered my mouth...there was silence. 

I could then see a shadow slowly walking out the door. I immediately got up and ran. "STOP. RIGHT. THERE." I heard crafty scream and run after me. Shit, why did i gasp?! I just ran as fast as i could. But everyone knows that a horse can be faster than a elephant. But luckily not for a long time.. oh wait, shes a unicorn. I could notice she was catching up to me. I ran more and more, but it  was more difficult to run with a metal leg. I then noticed some wires who on, full of electricity. I then get a idea. Once i reach nearby the wires, i jump and grab the wires. I quickly grab my knife and cut the wires apart. As crafty is close enough, i throw the wries at her and she falls to the ground, being electrocuted. I backed away as she rolled around, somehow trying to stop it. I watched her. I couldn't help but feel satisfied. After what they did to kickin, she deserves it. But then her horn lighted up and managed to push the wires away, i back away a bit when i see her getting back to her feet. She stared at me, a little dirty and more broken. Then she slowly stepped towards me. I turned around and ran but quickly noticed it was a dead end.. i turned around again and she was walking faster. Suddenly i felt the knife in my hand just throw itself away, obviously craftys power.  I backed away as much i could till i felt myself trip over a broken plank. I was slowly starting to panic as she walked closer. I closed my eyes and looked away, preparing for whatever's coming... suddenly i hear a loud thud and a small scream..

I opened my eyes and looked towards.. Catnap! He was attacking crafty corn now, putting her on the ground. He looked over to me. "Go! Just go! Kickin is still in the room. Its 242." He shouted and went back to keeping crafty down. I nodded and got up. I ran away from them.. how did catnap find me and how did he free himself? No. Questions later. Now i gotta find kickin! I ran up the stairs and ran much more. I found the room! I knocked down the door and looked around.. he.. he wasn't here. Did catnap lie? Whats going on?! I searched around for clue until i noticed blood on the ground and yellow feathers. He was here, but he isn't here now. Did he get out too or did.. or did them hide him somewhere else.. well. I hope hes okay. But since catnap is free. I guess i can help him and then he can help me. I then ran back down  and to the dead end hallway. I noticed catnap was a little beaten up but crafty was definitely more beaten. I looked at the knife she had threw away from me. I went and picked it up. I looked back at crafty who was sitting on catnap and beating him in  the face, i made sure he saw me with the knife, i nodded and winked. Giving the signal. He didnt answer back but i knew he understood . I slowly went up to them, put the knife up and.. sliced it down.

(Why does a chapter take like 40 minutes-)