Waking up...

Catnap:

(Flashback & a dream) I slowly woke up into a... garden?.. i sat up and looked around. I was in Dogdays garden in playcare. I stood up and looked around his garden. Dogday usually gave me permission to make flower crowns in his garden whenever i wanted peace and quiet which i really appreciate since i don't like being social sometimes. I looked at the garden filled with all types of flowers.. roses, lavender,  ect. I began walking around and looking around. Out of nowhere dogdays appears in front of me. "Hi catnap!" He yelled and ran to me and hugged me tight. I looked down at him. Dogday smiled happily and his tail wagged like crazy. "Whats with the moon? Do you need the sun to shine you up again?" Dogday said and giggled.  I looked away. "Just nervous." I mumbled back. "For what?" "You know.. the kids.. they seem so.. wild." I mumbled again. Looking back at him. He has this comforting smile that he always had when he was around shy people. "Thats fine, i was also nervous when i was made. But it doesn't stop you from being liked! Just give it your best shot and it'll shine" he said and hugged me again. I stood there for a few seconds before hugging him back tightly. But.. it fades away..

I wake up tied up somewhere.. i blink a few times to regain my vision and i notice im locked up in a.. storage or a basement.. im not sure since I've never been here. But it looks like it. I sat up and noticed my feet, tail, mouth and arms beings tied and held shut. I decide to stay calm and just figure out what happened. I looked around and noticed kickin at the other side of the room. Tied up aswell. His beak was dripping blood.. it looks like they kinda unsharpened his beak. Causing it to go through a bit deep and bleed. His robotic arm was missing and so was his hairband. His hair looked like he was emo. I look around, trying to find anything to break the ropes. But its just a empty room sadly. I lean my back against the wall and sit there. Figuring a plan. A few minutes later, the door opens and picky walks in. She stared at me and i stared back at her.. she was carrying a butcher knife. Enough to just chop my head off. She slowly walked towards me. I did everything i could do to break the rope and save myself. But these ropes were too tied to even manage.

"PICKY. NO." I hear crafty yell. Me and picky look back at her. "What? Im hungry! Im also REALLY curious of how a cat tastes.." picky said and whispering like a villain at the end. "The. Others. Are. Here." She said. The others? Who are the others?.. oh. "UGHHH cant we take a breakmor what?!" Picky said annoyed and walked out of the room with crafty. They close the door loudly. Loud enough to scare kickin to consciousness.

Kickin:

I wake up from a loud slam. I quickly look around before realizing the pain in my beak. "OW! My beak" i try to touch it but i happen to realize that my arms are tied up behind my back. I look around the room and notice catnap of the other side. Also tied up. "What happened?" I said. Catnap shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what happened. "Who tied us here?" I asked. Catnap stared at me. I slowly realized his mouth was covered. "Oh uh.. try doing something that person would do." I asked. He looked at me annoyed but did what i asked. He pretended to eat with his hands. "Picky?" I asked shocked. He nodded. But then he did another move. It looked like he was painting. "And crafty?" I asked in shock. He nodded. I looked away and slowly thought for a bit. "How are we going to get out?" I mumbled to myself. We were stuck here now. We were tied up and couldn't move from our spot. Catnap did have some hope for when he remembers his claws. But lost it when seeing his claws clipped. They weren't sharp enough to break the ropes. We just sat there in silence now... going through my memories

(My eyes are burning because my dads cutting onions rn help)

(Kickin flashback/backstory) i was just made and introduced to the smiling critters. Everyone seemed nice but bubba. Bubba was one of the teachers. He just gave me a stupid handshake and walked off. He was just weird. I was chosen to be good influence to the kids, like.. its stupid. I hated it. I was forced to be in bubbas classes to make sure the kids behave. And he gets mad at me for 'misbehaving.' Ugh... but then the hour of joy comes. I was nearly killed by catnap but bubba saved me. It cost me a arm and him a leg. He managed to get me somewhere save. Ever since, I've seen bubba more than a simple old guy. And well. I guess were dating now. I wish he were here. Im scared..." (end of flashback)

Crafty:

"Are you fucking serious? I cant even take a arm or something?!" Picky yelled. "Thats. What. Im. Saying.. the. Others. Are. Here.. we. Need. To. Get. To. them. Before. They. Get. Us." I mumbled back. Picky rolled they're eye.(has one eye) "it'll be quick! I promise, PLEASEEE" They said. I crossed my arms and shook my head. "No." I simply answered. Picky frowned and threw the butcher knife into the wall. "What do we gotta do now?" Picky asked. I fixed my flower necklace a bit. "Im. going. to. talk. to. my. Sweetie. before. we. plan. anything." I mumbled. "Dont. Do. Anything. While. Im. Gone." I said before turning around and walking towards my sweetie's room. 

(Please comment your rates 1-10 and why you give it a high or low rating, i wanna improve 👀)