Dhara open the door for me and again Vansh was going to pick me up but I shake my head in no and said that I can manage now as pain is not much, but the real reason is that as all villagers are accumulated around the villa I don't want them to see that their Son is picking up just an care taker in his arms but then also he supported me form the right side of my arms and we make our way inside the villa. All of us take our seat in the hall and Rohan first wants to sit in my lap but Vansh strictly says no to him and take him in his lap and both of them sit beside me. Rohan was continuously saying me that from now on he will never go away from me for a minute also, my eyes welled up with tears seeing that how much my this little munchkin loves me. All of us was busy in our murmuring when Sarpanch came with 4-5 other villagers and sit on the guest chair present in the hall. Sarpanch gives me flower bouquet and wish me to recover soon to which I smile and dhara take the bouquet.

"Ajay bhaisab, Aaj tak humare gav me kabhi bhi esa hadsa nahi hua, leken apke ane k baad ye pehli baar esa hua he. Hume maaf kar dijiye humari suraksha me koi kami reh gayi lagta he" said the Sarpanch with joined hands.

"Are ye aap kesi bate kar rahe he Ravindra bhaisab, kami apki suraksha me nahi thi humari suraksha me thi kahi. Aur vese bhi vaha shere me humare kai bade bade dushman he, muje lagta he ki ye umne se hi kisika kam he. Moke ka fayda uthaya he un logo ne aur aap bilkul paresha na ho aaj ke baad esa koi hadsa nahi hoga is gav me iski zimedari me leta hu" said Dad with joined hands ad Sarpanch is much older than Dad.

After that staff bring some tea and snacks for the villagers and after eating and doing some talks all the villagers left the villa and by this time it is already an evening so Mom instructed everyone to do dinner once it is ready and then departs to the room as it was an very tiring day, she said me to take rest in Dadi room which is downstairs but I denied and said that I want to spend sometime with everyone to which she smile and pass me glass of water. After sometime I noticed Vansh signals Angrey with his eyes and he put Rohan down and then both of them makes their way out of the house in the garden, I fell suspicious but then I shrugged off my thoughts thinking maybe It is some business related matter. I engaged myself with the ladies of our house and K also noticed that Ishani has also changed somewhat as she has not taunted me for anything till now and I think it is for good.

VANSH'S POV-

I am happy as now mom has allowed me to stay near Ridhima as I had requested her in the hospital even though she is not happy with the thought at the first but when Dad and Dadi insisted she agreed. Ridhima is still shocked by this behaviour of mine but again It is all my mistake and I will talk to her personally at the night in the room when there will be no disturbance. As of now I have also warned Ishani to not irritate Ridhima or to not do anything that will hurt her otherwise the consequences will not be okay for her. So right now everything is under my control but the one thing which is angering me the most is that who dares to harm my family, who has that guts to shoot my child and my wife in my family function, and I promise once I get that person I will make his life hell.

"Angrey I want each and every information of what exactly has happened in that evening, there is definitely someone who cane in disguise of an villager as bullet was shoot to Ridhima from the front and as in the front of our house there is big wall and beside it is an river It means that person has come inside in our house and from the garden only he has shoot Ridhima. My blood is boiling thinking of someone to harm my family, I am giving you 24 hrs do whatever you want but give me detail about it" I spoke with clenched fist.

" Boss I already have started my work and my agency has suspicion on Chang and Mr.Robert as we have not accepted their business offers and also we have decreased their profits by joining our hands with Mr.Malik. But as in the village we have no CCTV so it will be difficult to know that who exactly has come to our house." Angrey said by passing me the report his agency has done.