Part-9

RIDHIMA'S POV-

After assigning the task to all my office mates I go to Ajay papa's cabin and we have our lunch  and also quite good time after 3 years. I have no worries or tension when I am with Ajay papa. He knows problem to my every solution. And just by talking with him, homely feeling engulf me and I forget my all worries and stress.

Ajay papa is very strict type of person. When I met him for first time I was hell nervous as Vansh has many time said me that how his father is very strict and disciple person. Uncle can forgive if someone harm him but he will not forgive if someone try to harm his family. I don't know how but when I meet Ajay papa for first time he never let me fell like I am not a person who matched to their status and all. Instead he take me in a bone crushing hug and say me to call him papa. He also says to share any problem or issues if I face it in future and he will be there within a minute.

My series of thought get disturb by knock on the door. I look at the door to find Kabir standing there with file in one hand and in other he is carrying maybe office laptop.

"I am sorry to disturb you sir, but actually we need Ridhima mam now to discuss something very important about our project." Kabir said and I look towards Ajay papa and nod his head in understanding.

"Ok papa I will meet you tomorrow, now take care of yourself and yes take your medicines on time". I said it hurriedly and after taking my phone I make my way towards my office mates.
Indeed it's not that bad day that I imagined.

AUTHOR'S POV-

One week has pass after that incident between Vansh and Ridhima. In this one week Vansh try yo maintain distance from Ridhima as much as he can. Ridhima also try her level best to not came in-front of him as she doesn't want to awake a beast inside him once again. If she has any work or any file to submit she will simply ask Kabir or any employee to give it to Vansh.

Where one side two souls are avoiding each other like a plague, there is one soul on other side who is watching their every action and wants to do everything normal between them. And he is none other than MR AJAY RAI SINGHANIA. He is keeping close watch on both of them and their actions. And he knows that one thing is clear that there is might be some very big reason that these two are apart and avoiding each other to these extinct.

It's usual morning of Friday today and everyone was working on the particular tasks given to them. Ridhima is also in her cabin and is working on one new idea that will save time and money of these project and will give maximum benefit to both companies. She is making it as a presentation in her laptop when the cabin door open with a knock reviling Angre.

"Boss has ask for you in his cabin. So be there right now". He said in no nonsense tone and with serious face. Before Ridhima can register something or ask him something he make his way out of the cabin.

RIDHIMA'S POV-

I am doing my work on laptop when suddenly Angre came and said me that Vansh has call me in his cabin. Before I can ask him something he leave my cabin after informing me to be there at this time only. My heart fasten up and a sudden fear crept my heart. My forehead and palms get covered with sweat and I only start to think about the reason why he has call me. In this one week he has never show me his face, not that I have meet him. But what suddenly happens.With this thought in my mind I make my way towards his cabin.

His secretary Liza great me once I reached his cabin and I greet her back with warm smile. I push open the door of Vansh cabin and goes inside, and there he is sitting on his head chair and typing something in his laptop. He is so much engrossed in his work that he doesn't notice me. I sadly smiled as 3 years ago just by my smell he will recognise me and will start his banter about whole day and new projects. But see today where we are.