Part-13

AUTHOR'S POV-

Rohan is very happy with the news that his fairy is going to be his mother. He is so excited that he doesn't let Ridhima to go to hotel, and made her stay at Raisinghania mansion. Ridhima somehow made him sleep as he is not ready to sleep thinking that when he will woke up she will be gone. But Ridhima make him understand and told him story of "three gifts of death" and listening to it he went to sleep.

And as planned Vansh snatched Ridhima's job. New group head is coming on behalf of her and she is now permanently out from the grey founders. Her team at hotel was informed with the same and told that Ridhima is going back to Switzerland and one new group head will come. Ridhima told Sejal that here in india she found one of her orphan age friend and will live with her for fee months and then will come back. She didn't want to tell Sejal about her marriage as she was sure that Sejal will never allow her to marry someone just for the sake of child. Though Sejal has doubt at first but after that she also got convinced thinking might be she really some of her old friend and changed atmosphere will be good for her only after being fired from the job.

At that night Vansh has gone out of the house locked himself in his torture room and has tortured one of his enemy and biggest criminal of Indian to the death. Not satisfying with that he has even beat up himself with hunter. If angrey has not came on time then by now Vansh will be covered with blood. Angrey make him sleep in one of the room next to torture room, but one thing he can't understand is that why his boss hates His to be bhabhi this much? What has Ridhima bhabhi done to face this much anger of his boss? One thing he know for sure that Ridhima is a very good and kind person, and she doesn't deserve this much hate of his boss. He decide to investigate all matter because if there is slightest chance also then he will save his bhai and bhabhi's relation.

Today rai Singhania mansion is full of hustle bustle and why not after all the great VANSH RAI SINGHANIA is going to get engaged and also instead of tomorrow marriage is fixed on today's evening only as only today is auspicious time and if not today then auspicious time will come two months later. And as we all know no one in family will want to delay marriage this much.

Taking about family everyone has their different prospective. Uma Ajay Siya Rudra Dadi Aryan Rohan are very happy but Ishani and chachi are not happy with marriage. Ishani due to her personal agenda and chachi because now all important gold jewellery of dadi will be given to Ridhima and not her daughter in law. Same thing she says to Aryan but instead Aryan scold her saying its her age to do Pooja and not all this.

As per Vansh saying this function is not big and marriage will take place including only family members. Even media is not allowed and angrey is given responsibility to not let media know that what is going inside the mansion. Next day Vansh came at the early morning and went to his only solace Rohan's room but his mood got foiled seeing Ridhima and Rohan to sleep while hugging each other. He thought that Ridhima is using his son innocence to enter in his life. She is just faking her care and love for Rohan and acting like she actually cares. With a bang he left from there to his room to talk with Ragini's frame.

Like this time passes and now its 10 in the morning. Everyone is ready and waiting for bride and groom to come. Ridhima came down with holding Rohan securely in her ams. She is wearing simple pink gown off course of Ishani as there is not much time to do shopping. She has also done light makeup and has wear minimal jewellery. She left her hair open with one pink rose on the side.

 She left her hair open with one pink rose on the side