7

On Sunday I had to go to my home - we had our annual family reunion. Everyone came, so I also had to.

I obviously coulodn't get there by foot - it was like fifty kilometeres away! I chose the train because of quite short travel time they had.

I woke up at 6:00 and I prepared for the meeting - took a shower, then dressed up and ate.

It was already 7 o'clock when I have done all of that. My train was leaving at 7:30, so I had gone straight to the station.

When I arrived, there was almost fifteen minutes left, so I just sat somewhere on the platform and started waiting.

On the train I fell asleep quickly. When I woke up, I was already almost in my desired destination.

My parents lived on the less-populated and farther side of the city, so for the rest of my journey I had to take a taxi.

When I got to my home, I paid the driver and got out of the car. "It'll be a long day, I know it".

I've already seen the expensive cars from far away. When I got to the door, I rang the doorbell and waited. As I predicted, my papa Kan opened the door.

- Oh my God, Bay! I thought you wouldn't come! - My papa hugged me tightly. - Come in, please.- Yeah, quite long time no see, haha. - I scratched my head, ashamed.

Kan yelled for my other dad, Blay, to come.

- Moment - he shouted back.

- BLAY. - Kan said. I heard footsteps almost immediately, and soon saw him coming... More like runnning towards us.

- Wait... Is that... BAY?! - He hugged me and we bumoed our fists, something we would always do. - Come in, we'll talk. Why haven't you phoned us?

- I... It's complicated... - I smiled, embarrassed.

- By the way- Ow! - Kan was probably jealous of Blay stealing my attention, so he hit him on the back slightly.

Kan was smiling innocently. - So, Bay, how's life-

- Without your lovely dads - Blay finished instead of him. Kan hit him again.

We just walked into the big living room, where I saw my grandparents. They were looking interested.

- Good morning everyone - I greeted them.

- Oh, hello Bay - said the only woman in this room - my grandma from Kan's route.

- Hi grandma - I smiled to her. - Mind asking where my other grandma is? - I turned to my policeman gradpa.

- Oh, she's unfortunately in hospital. She's very ill... - I noticed that he turned upset.

- Don't worry, I'm sure she'll get better soon - I patted his back slowly. I came to Kan's parents and shook hands with them. - And... where is my sister? - This time I asked my parents. - I'd like to see her too.

- She's playing in her room. - said Blay. - Oh, and note you two should come downstairs soon.I went upstairs and knocked on Kara's - my sister's - door.

- Dad, I told you, I'm busy! - I heard Kara's muffled voice through the door. I sighed and came in.

- Oh dad, come o- BAY? Hi brother! - When she saw me, she ran up to me and hugged me. I returned the hug.

- Why didn't you come earlier, brother? And you haven't even called! I'm angry. - Kara stood in a firm pose and she waited for an answer.

- I... umm... I was just busy with school - I said scratching my head. - But I have something for you.