1

For the rest of the day, no matter how hard i tried, i couldn't stop thinking about the person i met. Same on the next day.

"I wonder if we meet again" I thought as I was sprinting to school - I was already late and I didn't want to lose my good relations with teachers. Speaking of which, I saw my plan for today and my second lesson is with my new math teacher, so I better not be late. I'm going on the second lesson, because first, which was planned to be English, is cancelled. Still, I don't know why I overslept that much, since I don't stay up for that long at night.

I finally arrived to school, breathless. I took out my phone to check the time while still running. It was 8:02, not bad.

"I'm pretty sure the classroom is 107" I whispered to myself. I quickly went upstairs, hoping that there weren't any janitors or cleaners that could scream at me for running in the corridors.

- Good morning, sorry for being late - I stormed in, but I could see that nobody really cared. All the students were fighting, standing on their desks and talking. I looked to the right and then I saw him.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was the same purple-haired boy. He was sitting on one of the desks, looking calm and handsome but kinda annoyed by the mess in the classroom.

I've decided to walk towards him and say something.

- Hey, it looks like we're in the same class - I laughed nervously. Hope he didn't notice my panicking.

- Haha - he replied with laughing.

I'd sat down in the chair, next to him and I began to wait for the teacher. 1, 2, 3...

You'd probably say I'm impatient, but about a minute later I was starting to get distracted. I was secretly gazing at him; admiring his hair of the intense electric purple color, his deep grey eyes, his beautiful face...

- Why isn't the teacher here yet? - I asked him, stopping my thoughts.

- He is - he replied.

At that moment, I didn't realize it yet.

Yet.

The grey-eyed boy stood up and clapped his hands really hard. It was so loud that the yelling students stopped their screams and stood still to hear what he had to say.- Good morning students, My name is Pur and I'll be teaching you math this school year.

~

423 words

Hii pookies! As you can see, this is the chapter 1 for my new story. I don't know how am I gonna name it, but thats a problem for later.(xD)

The chapters will be posted once a week.

Please correct me if I have any grammar mistakes - I'm not a native English.

If you enjoyed this, please hit the star and comment! Thank you :)