6

And it was Friday afternoon.

Thursday and today morning were quite normal days. Math lessons were smimilar to the last, but mr. Pur didn't ask me anymore.

But I was still nervous about tomorrow. I was just choosing my clothes. I decided to wear casual jeans and a white T-shirt. Now I could finally go to sleep.

But I couldn't.

After an hour of jiggling around I decided to get up and do what I used to do much on nights like this - call my best friend.

But Din didn't answer the phone.

Weird. He always did.

Ugh. I needed to do something else.

I eventually decided to read a book and I quickly fell asleep.

***

So naturally when I woke up, I was tired. But remembering today was my first lesson with mr. Pur, I immediately got up and looked at the clock.

It was 8:34. The lesson starts at 9...

"Shit!" - I stood up and rushed to the bathroom, where I took a quick shower. I washed my hair with my favourite shampoo - it gave me a nice smelling hair.

When I was finished, I made myself some pancakes. I wanted to eat them with something, but I didn't find anything besides some old ice cream in the freezer.

At least something.

When I'd eaten, I went to my room and I dressed up in the prepared clothes. I glared in the mirror and... I looked quite good.

"Okay. Now quick!" - I wore my converse and a jacket. I'd checked earlier where his adress is, so I didn't have to worry. His house wasn't far away, in fact it was located only a turning away. I closed the door, since I lived alone, and I began to run as fast as I could.

***

I somehow wasn't late, but I wasn't too early either. When I arrived, the nine o'clock struck.

I wasn't here before. I rang the doorbell and started waiting. Soon I heard the sound of the door being opened and I saw my teacher standing right behind it.

- Good morning, mr. Pur - I smiled.

- Hello, Bay. Please, come in. - he stepped aside to make space for me. I came in and he closed the door behind me.

The mudroom was small. When I started to unlace my shoes, Pur yelled: "NO!" and I shudderred.

- Sorry... I just wanted to tell you you can walk in these - he pointed at my shoes - no need to take them off.

I could tell he was a bit embarrassed, but I just laughed it off.

- Are you sure? - I asked him just make sure he's okay with it.

- Yeah - When I stood up, he helped me with my jacket. I'd blushed, but I turned back quickly and the red on my cheeks started to fade out.

Mr. Pur invited me into his living room. It was bright and spacious and it was connected with the kitchen.

- Wow, your house is awesome, sir! It's so... Large! And modern!

Mr. Pur chuckled at my words.

- Thank you, I'm glad you like it. - he smiled. - But I have a request for you.

- Huh? What is it? - I was curious.

He blushed slightly.

- Please don't call me "sir" or "mr." when we're not in school... okay?

- O-okay... - I couldn't believe it! Mr- now Pur to me, asked me to call him by his name?!

- Great. Do you want something to drink? Tea, coffee? Juice? Water? - he asked me from the kitchen. I thought we were supposed to study...

But I'm happy with it.

- Uhm... I'd like some tea, please. - I smiled vaguely.

Soon Pur came back wiyth two cups on a tray.

- Thank you - I said excited. Pur just smiled.

***

After a while of chatting, we got to actual studying. But even then we couldn't stop joking and talking. I felt like me and Pur were getting on with each other.

I also felt something else, but I couldn't name the feeling. It was like something couldn't let me know what it was, like something wouldn't allow me to know.

Nevertheless, it was surely a positive feeling.

***

It was about 13 o'clock when I left Pur's house.

- Aah - I sighed with happiness, when I was on my way home.

The lesson with Pur was fun. Aside from just studying, we just talked about normal things. And on top of that... he invited me again.

I was running and jumping - I was flying high. I was almost hit by a car, but I didn't care. A few people - maybe a little more than just "a few"... - stared at me, but I also didn't care. I was just so happy!

That afternoon I went to bed early, dreaming lovely dreams about him...

~

777 words

Hey guys, I'm very happy that some of you took part in that poll I made last week! :D

The results are(UNLESS THEY CHANGE TO THE NEXT WEEK):

1. There will be smut of Pur x Bay

and

2. There will be Oti x Din x Lang as a side ship

Also, I think most of you don't know this, but I wrote at my board(??? idk what it is called in English lol) that last week was no part, so I encourage you to follow my account - in future there will be any polls or things like that

And I thought about making another YeosM book, would anyone be interested?

Please correct me if I have any grammar mistakes - I'm not a native English.

Hope you enjoyed! If you did, please hit the star and comment! Thank you :)