Tattoos

I wake up and I start to make breakfast for Elijah and start to make Angle her favorite food as well. A while later I finished making our plates and set them on the table. Elijah walks down the stairs and he comes up from behind me and hugs me. Hey baby what are you doing? He asks. I made food for you come sit down and eat I smile.

He sits down in a chair and I sit in the one next to him Elijah turns my chair and pulls me in between his legs I blush hard W-what are you doing. He smirks your going to feed me. I pick up a fork of food and put it on his lip and he ate it.

He smiles thank you now put a piece of food in your mouth and feed it to me. I gulp and put a piece of food in my mouth Elijah gets close to my face and takes a bite of the food and kisses me, good girl. A little while after, me and Elijah go up stairs to take a shower.

Elijah pulls my clothes off and I take his off. He smirks at me and pulls me in the shower he pushes me against the wall he turns on the right temp of water. He puts his hand in between my thighs open them for me baby. I open my legs and he pushes me thighs apart I said to open them I like them wide for me to see my baby's pussy.

Mmmm look at how good it looks he gets on his knees and puts his face close to my pussy. I moan as I feel his breath on my pussy he smirks and slowly licks my clit while looking up at me. I shake and moan. Thats right baby shake for daddy. He turns me around and bends me over with my legs wide for him. This is what I want to come home to my baby bent over for me like this.

He rubs my ass and lets the water run over it and he makes sure I'm really wet he picks up his hand and slaps my ass hard, ahhhhh! He smirks what a good girl he picks up his hand again and slaps my ass harder, ahhhhhhhhh! Thats it baby take the pain you know you love it. He spreads my ass and gets the coconut oil thats on the shelf where all the shampoo bottles are.

He licks his lips and pours some on his cock and then pours some on my ass he fingers my ass lubing it up. I moan softly as he does he taps his cock on my ass he slowly slides his tip into my ass, I moan loudly ahhhhhh! He smirks and pushes me against the wall with my ass up he slaps me and pushes his whole cock into my ass.

I scream so loudly fuck daddy! To big to big! He looks at my red ass and he smirks as his cock is stretching my asshole, he thrusts slowly and puts more coconut oil on his cock and my hole. He starts to go fast and I moan, ughhhh! Next time I'm going raw in you he growls as he thrusts really hard and fast.

Ahhhhh! Daddy fuck it hurts. Good! he yells. He fucks my ass with no mercy and I shake hard almost falling he slaps my ass hard, pick your self up now and take my cock in your ass! I make myself stand up and put my ass up he smirks as his cock sinks in my ass as I lifted it up for him. Good girl make my cock go inside you. He grabs my hips and makes me fuck his cock with my ass.

My eyes roll back and I drool fuck daddy more more! He goes more for a while and he finally comes inside me, what a good good girl he pulls out slowly damn baby look at your asshole it got wide for my cock, he smirks and turns off the shower he grabs his phone and slaps my ass hard on both sides ahhhhhh! He makes my ass really red and makes me spread out more he snaps a pic of me like this and then puts a butt plug inside of me and takes another picture.

Their you go now don't take out the butt plug I'm the only one who will take it out understand me. I look up at him, yes daddy I understand I'll leave it in for you. He cleans us up and he gets out of the shower and gets some clothes on. We go lay down on our bed and cuddle and kisses my neck softly and I moan.

Baby I have something I need to talk to you about. He continues to kiss my neck, yes love what is it. I sigh have you been making Carter work a lot. He looks at me confused, yes I have why. I look at him, Grace and Carter need sometime together your making him work to hard and Grace thinks hes cheating on her because hes out late. He frowns I had no idea I was hurting his relationship.

I cup his face Carter needs to go home the same time you do ok. He smiles at me if it will make you happy I will do it for you. I kiss him softly thank you. A few hours later, I call Grace and told her what me and Elijah talked about Grace was very happy that Carter was overworked and not out messing around. Elijah comes in the room and me and Grace are done talking. Get ready we're going shopping he said,

Ok I go and put some cute clothes on and get ready. Elijah helps me to the car and we drive to the mall once we get there Elijah holds my hand while we go inside he takes me to victoria secrets, I want you to pick lingerie from this area I want it to be a surprise so don't show me. I pick one out and I don't show him as he pays for it. Now lets go to this other store.

We go to a bunch of stores and Elijah won't let me see what he got. Finally we head home. Baby I want you to go up stairs and your clothes better be off. I go upstairs and do as I'm told. Once Elijah gets up here he puts the stuff he got away and gets undressed. He pulls out something he bought and shows me it.

What are you going to do with that? He smirks you'll see. He ties my hands to the head board and spread my legs out wide tying them to each side. He gets close to me and gets close to my pussy. He has a razer in his hand and he starts to shave my pussy. I barely have any hair but he shaves it just to make sure for what he's going to do. He turns on the tattoo machine and wipes off my pussy he starts to tattoo above my pussy.

Owwww fuck it hurts so bad! He smirks, what a good girl taking all this pain for daddy. I breathe hard as he continues and then he moves to my hip and puts something there to. Now for the last part wiping it. He smirks and wipes the finally product and I scream, Omg fuck! He looks at his work, it looks pretty good suck a good girl for daddy. He takes pictures of me and then he unties me.

He comes up to me and shows me the pictures. My pussy says "daddys property" and my hip says "Elijah property." Then he shaves his arms and tattoos "Emily" with a book on it I blush hard as I look at his new tattoo. Your mine forever Emily I hope I made that perfectly clear. I nod my head, you do Elijah.