Going to the Cabin

Soon enough the weekend comes around and it's Friday. It's time to get ready to go to the cabin with Grace and her bf and Elijah's coming he's picking me up soon so I have to get ready. I start to pack everything I need for the weekend. I hear a knock at my door a few hours later and I open it. I pull in Elijah that's at the front door and I kiss him deeply.

Mmm I see somebody missed me he rubs his hands up and down on my waist and hips. I giggle sorry I am excited I know I've only known you for a short time but I really like you and I think this weekend is a good chance to get to know each other better. He pulls me close to him, I agree with you love. I smile um do you have work Monday? I ask.

I do love why? I sigh, well we were thinking of staying until Monday night but it's ok if you have to work I understand. He smiles and cups my cheek softly I'll see if someone can take over for the day just for you. I smile and blush hard you are so romantic you know that. He laughs, baby you haven't see anything yet.

I giggle, we should get going now I want you to meet Grace and her bf. We take my stuff down to the car and get ready for the drive. He hands me an axe cord, here put on whatever kind of music you want to. I smile and put on some banger music and I jam out to it. Elijah has a big smile on his face and jams out with me and he holds my hand.

Why do you have a big smile? I ask because you're getting comfortable with me and I love it. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder, I'm so glad I met you your a great guy witch makes me wonder why you don't have a gf. He smiles, I focus on work so much I never really had time for one I work a lot so that would get in the way of a relationship with anyone.

Until I met you I make time to spend with you because I want you I want to be with you I want us to turn into something hopefully when we're ready. I blush hard, you really want that? I ask. I do the question is do you? I smile, I do too. Soon enough we arrive at the cabin I look out the window, wow it's huge and it's so beautiful.

He smiles, your right it is I can't wait to meet your best friend and her boyfriend he says. I smile, I'm glad you are. He parks in the driveway and I see Grace's car so I know their already here. Elijah opens my door and we go inside. Grace? I call out to her. I hear foot steps and see her running towards me she picks me up and smiles big.

Ehhhhhh! I'm so happy your here we're going to have to much fun! I can't wait for you to meet my boyfriend your going to love him he's very sweet I promise, she says. I smile Grace this is Elijah. She puts me down and looks him up and down so this is the tall glass of water you've been talking about. I blush hard at what she said and cover my face, Grace!

She giggles, what I'm just admiring the guy you've been going on about she smirks. Elijah smiles and holds out his hand and shakes Graces. It's very nice to meet you Grace I've hear a lot about you all good things. Grace smiles we're going to have a good time it's gonna be funnnnn!

I want you guys to meet my boyfriend Carter. Carter comes out and Elijah's eyes go wide and so do Carters. Elijah what are you doing here?! Me and Grace look at each other then look back at the boys. You know each other? Grace asks. Me and Elijah are best friends and this must be Emily he's told me a lot about you very nice to meet you Cater says.

I smile well we all know each other that's even better we'll have fun. Got anything planned Grace? She smiles, I did tell you to pack swim suits cuz there is a hot tub and don't worry me and Carter already went to the store so we're all set for the weekend.

I have some fun games we can play I brought weed and drinks so we can have a party Grace smiles. I smile we'll lets all get some rest and then we can party it was a long drive. They smile at us, we get it we're tired too lets all go and take a nap Grace says.