Chapter 17

I close my glossy eyes, sitting down near the giant window of my room. A small tear escaped from the corner of my swollen eye and roll down my tired face.

I rest my head to my arms and I keep staring outside for a long time while sobbing.There's nothing to see,darkness everywhere without a single small sparkle of light.I pout my lips while more tears were flowing down my face.Its been two weeks since that scary day.

A shiver come through my spine remembering everything. I pressed my lips together feeling my heart which is beating very hard as my hands are trembling with fear.

Suddenly a knock made me to stop my every move. I remembered that I locked my door before coming here.A terrible chill spreads through me.

Author pov

Yn raise her head and went to her bed still while her little hands were shaking. She wanted just some privacy from all those strange women who were always with her.

"Your majesty,are you okay?" She could hear her maids scared voices from behind the door screaming while shivering with fear.

"Please,open the door!"

"Queen don't scare us please speak something.Let us know everything is okay." Yn shiver more,drawing her knees to her chest.

To make the situation worse the giand window opens and the harsh wind which it brought,made the vase in the corner of her room to fall and crack into million of pieces.

Yn jump scared and a soft scream uncontrollably left from her trembled lips.She clenched her small fists to the bed sheets while tears make their own way down her cheeks.

She can imagine the maids trembled state in those moments and this make her to feel guilty.

She stood up and turned towards the door while shivering with fear but maids voice made her to stop at her place.

"Oh for our hell sake,what are we going to do?" One of the maids spoke,her voice trembled and dry.

"If something happens to queen we all are dead. Lord is going to kill us with his own hands." the other joins.

"Death will be a easy escape for us,he is gonna torture us in hellfire flames and Im sure his anger won't stop only by killing us."

"He warned us. Oh my I don't want to die in this early age. I have lived only two hundred years of my life." the other one say loud while tears was dripping from her face.

"Stop crying like a mad woman!!" She can hear sighs from behind the door.

"What if we inform lord about this?" Yn widened her eyes and tremble breathes escape from her mouth only by bringing up his name.

"But he left the palace last night and we don't know when he will come back."

"Oh my...."their voices were trembling very bad and they stopped speaking for a while. Yn can't help but pout her lips feeling very bad for her bad behavior against them. At all it wasn't their fault.

Her little hand trembles as It reaches out for the cold handle.She put her small, trembled hand and unlock it before she twisted it with struggles.

Maids turned their pale faces to her soul staring every single part of her body without breathing.

"You highness....are you hurt somewhere?" Yn shake her head in no still hidden behind the door.They come inside the room and controlled her little body carefully.A relief sight left from their dry mouths.