PLAN 🐶🐱

This chapter is a short one...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another day in the garage, everyone hustling away at their tasks. Charlie sat on a bench, lost in a book, until Babe broke his concentration.

"I've been calling out to you for a bit there. What's got you so absorbed?" Babe inquired, plopping down next to him.

"Just reading about life cycles, nothing special. What's up?" Charlie replied, curious.

Babe shrugged, "Nothing much. I was thinking of challenging you to a race, but I'm feeling more like a nap now. You keep reading."

With that, Babe lay his head on Charlie's lap and shut his eyes. Charlie, taken aback, asked, "What are you doing?"

"Taking a nap, obviously," Babe answered casually.

Charlie returned to his book, stealing glances at Babe now and then. Without realizing it, his fingers found their way to Babe's hair, stroking gently. Startled, he pulled back, but Babe caught his hand.

"Don't stop, it's nice," Babe murmured, a smile playing on his lips.

Charlie grinned and resumed his ministrations, secretly enjoying the moment.

Their quiet interaction didn't go unnoticed by Alan, who watched with a knowing smile. He understood Charlie's feelings for Babe but worried about his brother's heartache.

"They make quite the pair, don't they?" Alan mused aloud as Way approached.

"Yeah, they do. It's a shame they can't see it," Way replied, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Alan frowned slightly, "You know why Babe can't see it. What are you planning?"

Way, always one for mischief, acknowledged Charlie's feelings for Babe and their apparent blindness to each other's emotions. Alan sighed, sharing in Way's frustration.

Way simply smirked, "You'll see. By the way, got Jeff's number?"

Way, with a sly grin, assured Alan of his plan, leaving him to wonder as he walked away, asking casually for Jeff's number.

Later that Night:

As Babe lay on his bed, a smile spread across his face

As Babe lay on his bed, a smile spread across his face. He was thrilled that his crush had invited him for a café date. Meanwhile, Charlie couldn't shake off his confusion about his best friend's sudden shift in behavior.

Little did they know, a plan was underway to bring them closer together. Both Babe and Charlie were oblivious to the scheme crafted to help them discover each other's feelings.

In the realm of love, they say the most unexpected encounters often lead to the deepest connections. And in the bustling garage where engines roared and dreams revved up, the stage was set for a tale of unexpected love to unfold between the charismatic Racer Boy, Babe, and his steadfast admirer, Charlie.

 And in the bustling garage where engines roared and dreams revved up, the stage was set for a tale of unexpected love to unfold between the charismatic Racer Boy, Babe, and his steadfast admirer, Charlie

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you all enjoyed... Let's see what will happen during their unexpected meet in the cafe 😁

Also guys I am a little bit stuck on this so if you guys have any idea just let me know 🤟