A Surprise Visit

We are in a live-in relarionship and now he is off for his world tour for the BTS concerts, and it has been three months

I was keeping myself busy to not miss him as much as I do now. He was too busy touring, video calls had turned into long texts and selcas which were basically thirst traps for me.

 He was too busy touring, video calls had turned into long texts and selcas which were basically thirst traps for me

Swamping myself with work did the trick, but I eventually got irritated. I go into the shower to clear my mind, and soon started having thoughts of him remembering his texts and pictures while I get naked.

I recognized that gaze of him. If he was here he would be holding me close looking down at my eyes and his lips would be quivering, I thought as I remembered the last time he kissed me.

I let the warm water shower on me as I remember his strong yet gentle hands on my naked skin, tracing my curves.

His gaze would fall on my breasts next, I smirked to myself as I push my hair back, letting the water fall on my face.

My breaths get heavier and I bite my lips thinking about the way he looks at me when I'm naked. "Oh Joon" I let myself moan to my thoughts.

As I feel the droplets rolling down my body, I thought of his lips going down my skin. I started feeling wet, wanting to touch myself at this point.

As I look at the steamy glass of the shower box, I think of him pinning me against it, and I let out a loud whimper.

Shocking myself, I cover my mouth and my eyes get bigger. It snapped me out of my dirty thoughts.

"Babe?"

I hear his deep voice echoing in the bathroom. I peek outside the shower box, just to see him peeking in.

"Joon!?"

Big smiles formed in our faces. But his gaze suddenly falls lower, his cute smile turning into a smirk as he bites his inner lip. I realise my breasts were pressed against the glass.

Blushing, I moved myself back.

"Wh- what are you doing here!?" I asked with immense amount of joy.

"Our last concerts of the tour will be here in Korea, you forgot?" He steps into the bathroom.