27. My cat is yours

Start from the beginning

Siya accepted the ring and he made her wear it . She was surprised by the arrangements and looked at Raghav who nodded at her . She understood he did it for her .

Meera , Ria, Raghav and Alia who were present for her birthday celebrations clapped with different feelings in their heart .

' I will do everything I can for you , Siya ' Raghav thought

'Will she come to know that the ring is fake? It's not like she will toss it even if she comes to know about that.' Samrat thought

' I won't let you marry him Siya .' Alia thought.

' You would hate to see me happy , Alia ' Siya thought.

" Happy Birthday to you"
" Happy Birthday to you ,Siya " everyone wished her.

" I wondered why you arranged to celebrate her birthday at such a fancy place . It was to propose her ." Ria said.

" I hope that it will be the best birthday gift she has ever got. " Samrat said .

" Yes . It was very good . Congratulations to both of you." Meera said .

" How did you manage to arrange all this ?" Alia asked Samrat .

Even I am surprised by the fireworks and the drones, thought Samrat.

"Well , I love her so much . So I can do anything for her ."

"I would have been happy even with a cheaper proposal, Samrat . You really took a lot of effort for it ." Siya said

Flashback

When Raghav realised that Siya didn't wanted the crappy proposal by Samrat. He planned to arrange for it . He met Samrat in the office who was looking for second hand proposal ideas since he didn't want to spend a lot of money on it .

" Mr .Samrat , our company will provide a villa for Ms. Siya's birthday as a consolation for what happened recently with her meak kit proposal ."

"What ? A villa for consolation?" Samrat was shocked.

" Normally, we offer a condo . But they are more generous this time."

Samrat smirked, 'He is really in love with her . It's true love. But it's too bad for you .. Siya only loves me . And you are going to get your heart broken '

Samrat said, " That's a great opportunity. Why don't we invite all our project team to celebrate her birthday . She will think of it as a birthday celebration but I will surprise her with my marriage proposal. I am going to marry her. You will come, right ?"

" Of course. I will come and make other arrangements as well " Raghav said and used companies drones with as an excuse of test flight . He knew in future they would be launched as RK aeronautics.

Flashback ends

Alia followed Siya to the pool side . " Siya , it seems you are avoiding me . Did something happen ?"

" Alia, I don't want to talk about it " and walked towards the villa but stopped hearing Alia , " Siya , you know that I don't know how to swim. " She smirked . Her back was facing the pool. She took a step back and fell into the pool . " ALIA" , Siya screamed and jumped in the pool to save her . Raghav came out of the villa hearing Siya's scream and saw the bubbles in the pool realising that they might be in the pool . Siya swam and grabbed Alia's hand and tried to save her but Alia grabbed her both hands and tried to pull her and drown her . She seems psychotic and didn't care if she died as long as Siya died with her .Raghav jumped in the pool and saved Siya and Alia . Meera and Ria took both of them back in the villa and changed their wet clothes.