✰. . .ice cream

CHAPTER NINE[ real life, imessage ]

CHAPTER NINE
[ real life, imessage ]

real life!

chris couldn't focus for the rest of the day. every class he attended after his argument with delilah felt like a dream, he was detached from his body. his mind reliving her words like a cycle throughout his brain.

'leave me alone for good'

chris felt the familiar strike of pain return at the memory of her words.

what did that even mean?

he was still partly in shock from what had happened. it wasn't often they had arguments like such, only ever petty. he didn't know how to handle it. chris only hoped that she was okay, assuming that she was currently making sure anna was safe somewhere.

it worried him how much lilah worried for anna, but chris knew she only ever did it out of love. he had a bad feeling that her stepdad left it up to her to play 'parent'. and he really didn't like that.

"class dismissed! remember to read chapter 25!" the teacher instructed, the students starting to pack away as the bell rung throughout the halls, signalling the end of school day. chris sighed, still in deep thoughts when he began to slowly pack away his belongings.

chris was the last to make it out of class with his worry's eating away at him. he wanted to text delilah, but he couldn't. she wanted 'space' whatever that meant.

but he couldn't resist. eventually, he gave in to them, contacting the two best people who were basically the sunshine girls bodyguards at this point.

imessage!

#1chrishateclub

lucy — superior 👑
layla — thing one ☝️
chris — thing two 🥱

——————————————

thing two 🥱
have you guys heard from delilah?

thing one ☝️ 
nope
why

thing two 🥱
nothing

thing one ☝️
what did you do.

thing two 🥱
why do you assume that it's me
that's done smth??!

thing one ☝️
who else is it gonna be?
you do know the shouting outside
the music room was VERY clear.