✰. . . bribery

CHAPTER TWO[ social media, real life ]

CHAPTER TWO
[ social media, real life ]

real life!

"please get your stupid phone out of my face before i kick you in the head" chris grumbled, his eyes closed as his head rested against the pillow. he was half asleep, half awake.

but he could feel and hear the obnoxious clicks of photos that nick was taking that would no doubt end up on social media. that's why when lilah sensed nick taking hers, she gave in and smiled.

nick was unfazed by the threat knowing he could do worse back to him as he chuckled. "yeah, okay" he replied in a mocking voice, not taking chris seriously at all. "you guys do need to wake up though"

"nick, please" lilah mumbled politely at the same time chris cursed; "will you fuck off already"

the difference in their replies made nick shake his head, wondering how the two are such close friends from their opposite personalities.

"he meant to put a please on the end of that" lilah mumbled against the pillow, glaring at the youngest triplet who dug his head deeper into his pillow. "no i didn't"

nick started at the two teenagers teasingly glare at one another from the bed they were sharing.

lilah and anna, her younger sister had stayed over the previous night and lilah had crashed in chris's room like always since they were comfortable with each other, whilst anna had taken up matts bed as he took the blow up matress. but the two teenagers were on on separate ends of the mattress. lilah clinging to the duvet trying to have more than chris as he had the majority throughout the night, making her kick him several times.

"moms making pancakes!" nick purposefully shouted as he left the room, knowing they were a sucker for marylous food.

chris heard lilah small gasp as she started to get up, her hunger taking control. though chris got to her before she could move. "oh no you don't" his hands wrapped around her waist, her half sat up body crashing back down on the bed. this time, a lot more closer to chris.

"chris! let go! i want mary lou's pancakes!" lilah tried getting out of his grip but he had his hands interlocked around her waist. about a minute later of struggling she finally gave up, huffing in annoyance. "do you not want pancakes?" she asked him

"of course i do, just not right now. i'm tired" he responded, the morning voice clear in his tone

"yeah, you're tired. i want pancakes" she tried convincing him to let her go, annoyed she couldn't even see his face as her back was squashed against his chest.

"yeah but when you get up that means i have to get up, and i don't wanna move yet" she listened to chris's stupid explanation and couldn't help but crack a smile, "your reasoning is stupid" she laughed, he smiled at the sound "i know"