11. ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ-ɪɴ-ʟᴀᴡ ɪꜱ ɴɪᴄᴇ?

⚠️TW: Mention of blood and violence 

Horror, panic, and fear surged through his veins like a venomous tide. The Rajvanshi brothers were unyielding, their cruelty etched into every line of their faces.

"C'mon, don't you want to meet your family?" Aarnav's smile was a twisted mockery, the expression of someone who reveled in others' suffering.

"You're a monster!" The man tied to the chair spat out, defiance in his eyes.

"Monster? Please. I prefer the term 'opportunistic visionary.'" Aarnav's smirk was chilling, his words dripping with menace.

Armaan stood there, a silent observer. He never engaged in these crude threats; his actions spoke louder than any words ever could.

"Now you better spill the truth, or else no mercy," Arhaan's grip tightened on the man's hair, pulling it back until the man winced in pain.

"I told you, I don't know where he is. He's been missing for a month." The man's voice trembled, desperation etched on his face. Dying seemed preferable to this relentless torture. His arms bore the scars of their cruelty, the skin peeled away and left to fester.

"Rubbish! He's lying!" Aarnav's anger flared. His sharp slap landed on the man's cheek, blood spattering across the room.

"Please, believe me..." The man choked out the words, his eyes pleading for mercy.

The room reeked of fear, pain, and secrets—the air thick with the weight of their twisted pursuit.

"I don't know where he is, I swear to God." The man's plea echoed through the dimly lit room. Fear etched lines on his face, desperation clawing at his throat.

"He won't open his mouth like that," Arhaan muttered, his patience wearing thin. The Rajvanshi brothers were relentless, their pursuit unyielding.

"NAVEEN, bring it!" Armaan's voice boomed, reverberating off the damp walls of the basement. Naveen Oberoi stepped forward—a man who knew the Rajvanshi family's darkest secrets, a right-hand man steeped in shadows. Naveen's past dripped with a chilling truth: Monsters weren't born—they were forged in the crucible of cruelty, their humanity stripped away until only darkness remained.