10. ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ ᴄʜʀᴏɴɪᴄʟᴇꜱ

Hi guys, 

I hope you are doing well. Please guys comment your views or else I feel very demotivated

 Please guys comment your views or else I feel very demotivated

Arisha tossed and turned, but sleep refused to grace her eyes

Arisha tossed and turned, but sleep refused to grace her eyes. Maybe it was the strong wind, or perhaps it was the gradual transformation she felt within herself—something inhuman, day by day. But then, what about her? She didn't want to marry him; he forced her, took away her freedom. Wasn't that inhuman?

She sat up on her bed, the weight of her emotions pressing down. A sudden realization struck her—the rain had started, yet Aarnav was still outside. She got up, her heart racing, and ran to the balcony. There he was, sitting on the porch swing, his head hung low, raindrops harshly pelting him.

"Aarnav!" she called out, her voice slightly trembling. Fear and concern intertwined as she stepped closer. What demons haunted him?

Why did he stay out in the rain, alone and vulnerable?

Yeah sure, She told him to sleep on the balcony, but not when it was raining.

she hoped he would hear her plea: "Come inside, Aarnav.

She stepped toward him, her heart pounding in her chest. The rain continued to fall, a relentless rhythm that matched the turmoil within her. Arisha reached out, her fingers trembling, and placed her hand on his shoulder. She shook him gently, hoping to break through the walls he had stood around himself.

Still, there was no reaction. His gaze remained fixed on some distant point, lost in the storm. She couldn't bear it any longer. Arisha moved in front of him, her knees sinking into the wet ground. Raindrops splashed against her back, but she hardly felt them. All that mattered was Aarnav.

Cupping her cheeks, she tilted his face upward. His eyes were red, tears evident, though one might overlook them amidst the rain-soaked chaos. But Arisha noticed. She saw the pain etched there, the weight he carried. And in that moment, she vowed to bridge the gap between them, to weather their storms together.

"Aarnav," she whispered, her voice raw with emotion. "Look at me."

"She was innocent, Arisha. Why did she have to meet such a gruesome end? That night was somewhat like today," Aarnav muttered very softly and slowly. But Arisha heard each and every word, which shunned her for a moment.