8. ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

After a week

Third Person POV

"Any toppers in the room?" Ahsaas squinted mischievously, her gaze sweeping across the faces in the auditorium. With a playful smirk, she raised her eyebrow and pointed. "You, sir?" As a man tentatively raised his hand, she couldn't help but chuckle and shake her head.

"I hate studying, just hate it," Ahsaas declared, her tone laced with comedic frustration. "I looked at my 7th-grade result and knew that studying is not my cup of tea. The relationship between me and my school books was the same as cats and water – a comical disaster waiting to happen." She grinned at the crowd as they erupted into laughter.

"I've decided textbooks and I are on a break – they're doing their thing, and I'm doing mine, which is basically nothing," she added, punctuating her statement with a chuckle.

As Ahsaas continued her show, she failed to notice a particular someone sitting in the audience.

"Well, not that bad, Mr. Dutta," Arhaan remarked, his gaze still locked on Ahsaas. "So, do you approve...?" Mr. Dutta inquired.

Mr. Dutta, a producer itching to create an OTT comedy special, had his eyes fixed on Ahsaas as she effortlessly made the audience laugh at every joke.

Mr. Dutta is the kind of person women stay away from because once his perverted eyes land on a girl, her life is like a rollercoaster of chaos.

And guess who had the dubious honor of catching his eye?

Yep, you guessed it – poor Ahsaas.

It's like she stumbled into a whirlwind of misfortune the moment she crossed paths with him.

Arhaan had a condition, though. With a sly smirk, he pointed directly at Ahsaas. "I want her," he stated plainly.

"Excuse me?" Mr. Dutta's eyebrows shot up in surprise and a hint of irritation.

Arhaan continued, his smirk widening. "I want her to star in the show," he clarified, and Mr. Dutta chuckled nervously, trying to cover up his embarrassment with a sigh of relief.