Not him - minchan

Magsimula sa umpisa

Before Chan can get a chance, Minho lays him flat on his back on the bed, kissing down his body as he unbuttons his shirt.

"I'm Minho, just for reference." Minho says between kisses.

He takes Chans shirt off of him as the last button becomes undone, continuing his trail of kisses.

Once he gets to Chans bulge he doesn't take off his pants but he starts kissing around it, beginning now to use his tongue as his back arches.

"What a fucking view," Chan moans as his head is thrown back when Minho finally gets to mouthing over his boxers.

"Wow, I turn you on that much?" Minho giggles as he sights the wet spot of precum seeping through his underwear.

Minho pulls down the waistband of Chans boxers, mentally cursing at the size of the man.

He lets his spit dribble down onto the tip, swirling his tongue around it. He sinks his mouth down, dragging his teeth along the vein when he comes back up.

"So big Channie, so many inches," Minho says in Chans ear, straddling him while jerking him off, "I hope you know how to use them,"

Chan grabs Minhos waist and turns them around, placing Minho on his back.

"Trust me pretty," Chan unbuttons Minhos shorts, "I do."

He pulls the leather shorts off of the man under him, grabbing his jaw and connecting their lips harshly.

Chan brings his fingers to Minhos mouth, Minho taking them in with ease.

"That's it pretty, just like that." Chan says as Minho looks up at him with his tongue swirling around the fingers in his mouth.

Chan pulls his fingers away to bring them down to Minhos hole as he opens him up.

"Fuck Chan," Minho moans as his back arches, "ah- ah don't stop." Minho covers his mouth with the back of his hand.

"You don't have to be quite pretty, I know you don't want to."  Chan pulls Minhos hand away as he hits deep, Minho letting out a loud gasp followed with a moan.

"Chan please-" Minho whines, "if you keep going I- ah-!"

Chan pulls his fingers out,

"Don't worry pretty, gonna make you cum on my cock before anything else." Chan whispers in his ear before he starts pushing in.

Minhos eyes widen at the stretch and he moans, his back arching as he pulls on the sheets.

"Filling you up so so well pretty." Chan whispers as he presses a hand over Minhos lower stomach.

"Fuck Chan don't- fuck" Minho moans as his eyes roll back when Chans hand finds a place around his throat.

"I knew you'd like that," Chan begins to thrust slow and hard, "my pretty fucking slut."

Minhos body moves in time with Chans thrusts, his hair bouncing and his eyes rolling back matching the harshness of it all.

"Fuck Chan!" Minho moans high pitched when the man begins to speed up the movement of his hips, "ah-! Gonna- fuck fuck fuck ah!"

Minhos eyes roll back hard, tears falling as he cums.

"So fucking gorgeous," Chan says as he pistons his hips downwards into Minhos prostate, "gonna hit right where you like it."

Minho sobs and moans over and over, not even having time so question how Chan knows his body so well.

"Look so so pretty with my hands around your throat," Chan moans as he fucks his cum deeper into Minho.

"Fuck," Minho whines high pitched as his eyes roll back again.

"Did such a good job pretty." Chan plants a kiss on Minhos forehead.

...

Minho pulls his shorts back up, fondling with the button before Chan helps him.

When they walk out they're unnoticed, until they reach the bar and Felix rolls his eyes at the two.

"This is for the service pretty, had a real good time." Chan slides a wad of hundreds into Minhos hand, "there's a message in there for you too babe, see you next time."

Minho takes the money into his hand, going on his tip toes so he can reach Chan for a kiss.

Chan kisses back with a smile, walking out without another word.

"Trust me Felix," Minho says as he starts to count the bills, "he knows how to fuck." Minho sights a single in the stack of hundreds, decorated with a phone number and slips it into his pocket,

"Yea sure" Felix scoffs as he pushes his glass towards Hyunjin on the other side of the counter.

"How'd you even get the idea that he didn't?" Minho asks.

"I had my fair share of him." Felix shrugs.

"Well he's improved since then," Minho gives Felix a kiss on the cheek, "join us next time sweetie."

Doneee!!!
Lmk what u thinkkk
Leave lots and lots of comments evb!!!
(I kinda wanna make a part two where lix does join so lmk if I should 🤭)
Love y'all!! 💝