touch me - jeongmin

Includes// guided masturbation, mommy minho again duh, praising, light degrading, crying, begging, ect.

"There you go baby, just like that" Minho says as Jeongins hand finds its way to his own cock.

Minho shifts his legs to lock his knees around Jeongins thighs, watching the boy squirm and whine under him.

"A-am I doing-," Jeongin spits on his cock the way he knows Minho likes, "-doing g-good for mommy?"

"Yea baby," Minho smiles, "doing just as mommy asked, so good, such a good boy."

Jeongin whines loud, his hands movements stuttering.

"T-touch me," tears prick Jeongins eyes, "touch me, touch me please mommy."

"Mommy said be patient," Minho tells him, "good boys do what mommy says, don't they?"

The boy whimpers at that, his spit covered bottom lip poking out form a pout that makes Minho coo.

Minho starts at his collarbone, dragging a light finger across the prominent line before sliding his hands down to Jeongins hard biceps.

"So pretty baby." Minho rubs his thumb on his cheek.

"Mommy please." Jeongin drags out his words, his head falling back in the slightest, "need you to touch me, p-please." Tears fall from his eyes.

"Oh baby but I am touching you." Minho says with pity in his voice.

"H-help me, mommy, please." Jeongin persistently begs.

"You can do it, can't you?" Minho shifts closer in Jeongins lap, making sure not to make any contact with the place Jeongin wants him to touch the most.

Jeongins head spins, Minhos soft scent making his brain melt. He whines over and over as he begs when Minho brings a hand to his cheek and pulls him into his chest.

"Sh, sh, sh," Minho pets Jeongins hair, "good boys get off the way mommy tells them to, don't they?"

Jeongin nods and nuzzles into Minhos chest.

"There you go, mommy's good boy." Minho moves the boys hair out of his face, "my sweet, sweet boy. Always doing what I tell him, always so so good for mommy."

Jeongin whines loud and pathetic, "mommy mommy please," He cries, "gonna cum, g-gonna cum j-just from l-looking at you mommy p-please please let me cum."

"Go ahead baby, did so good for me, so proud of you baby."

"Ah-! Ah mommy mommy please!" Jeongin whimpers loudly, "ohmygodplease- fuck fuck fuck- no mommy i-its t-too much can't take it mommy no-!"

"Sh sh shhh," Minho rubs his thumb on the soft of Jeongins cheek, knowing how overwhelmed and sensitive he can get, "Good good boy, taking it so well, just like that, keep breathing."

"T-thank you, thank you mommy."

"Aww," Minho coos at the boy nuzzling into him.

Idrk what this is I just realized that jeongin is like one of the only members that I don't have two chapters for so yea.
Leave comments 😛