Breath - Minsung

Includes: breathplay, degrading, mentions of bondage, cumming untouched, mentions of voyeurism, bathroom setting (..?), semi-public sex, thigh riding, mirrors, crying

"Look at the slutty mess you are" Jisung tells Minho, pulling his hair

Minho looks in the mirror, relishing in the sting of the pull on his scalp. His hair is messy, he's painfully hard underneath his slacks and his shirt collar is getting tight around his neck.

"I haven't even done anything yet and you already look wrecked" Jisung sneers at the other, pulling on the blonde strands of hair again, "look, bitch."

Minho feels warmth rise in his stomach, his eyes rolling back as he drunkly smiles.

They're in the bathroom of their work building, Minho on jisungs lap while jisung uses his leg to keep the singular stall door open so that they could view themselves in the mirror.

Jisung starts to palm Minho causing him to let out a drawn out moan. Minho bucks his hips against the others hand, his eyes rolling back again. Jisung stops his movements, watching in amusement as Minho whines and keeps bucking his hips.

"Such a needy and desperate whore." Jisung says, forcefully stopping Minhos movements

"Hurry up and fuck me already Sungie" Minho whined shamelessly

"Maybe if you would've listened to me, I would've been already but now since your pestering me about fucking you I won't." Jisung firmly states, turning the boy around to face him

"Your going to get off on my thigh like the bitch you are, isn't that right Min?"

"Fuck yes, just like the bitch I am" Minho again, shamelessly says

Minho wraps his arms around Jisungs neck as he place his hands on the olders waist, starting to move him back and forth on his thigh. Minho moves on his own as well, grinding against Jisungs thigh quickly. Jisung gets harder watching Minho, lust in his eyes as he stares at the man.

He harshly pulls him into a kiss, hiking his thigh up, making Minho moan into the kiss. Jisung didn't stop making out with him, pulling him closer as his tounge roams around Minhos mouth. Minho was loosing his ability to breath out of his nose, he reached his hand out to push Jisung back. Jisung finally pulls away, moving down to kiss the others neck and collarbone.

Minho keeps moving his hips back and forth, tears brimming his eyes as the underwhelming pleasure began to build up. His mouth opens, a moan expected to exit the man's mouth; instead, he let's out a broken gasp as Jisung tightens his tie. His airways are being closed off as his eyes rolled back, he gasps again, his expression becoming as stupidly pathetic as possible. His eyebrows tilt up as another smile of drunk pleasure appears on his flushed face. He bites his bottom lip, still smiling.

"A-agh, J-Ji" Minho faintly says, his grip on Jisungs biceps becoming tighter,

"You're such a slut Min, I bet you'd love it if someone walked in right now, watching you get yourself off like a little bitch. I bet you'd like it even more if I choked you, you'd look so pretty all tied up. I bet you love all of this, you sluttish whore." Jisung spat at the man

Minho nodded the best he could, spit dribbling from the corner of his mouth, his eyes rolling back and his eyelids fluttering. He was going numb by the dizzying pleasure, his dick being rubbed against the cloth of his pants, gasping for air, feeling the tears run down his face, it all was too much. And yet here he was- bucking his hips even faster, tugging on jisungs hands to get him to pull tighter, panting between gasps that stop as he bit his lip - still being the slut he is.

"A-ack, m'- Hnng, g-gonna c-ah!" He struggled out, "M gonna cum, Mmn~"

He came in his pants, his eyes crossing as he harshly bites down on his lip, smiling once again. Jisung watches as the man relished in the feeling, his lip caught between his teeth, his hair slightly bouncing as his movements become frantic; he still bucks his hips and begins to lift them up. Minho was so out of it, he himself didn't know what was going on.

"Look at how slutty."