Yes she is beautiful but that does not mean she can just ignore me....you know how she is being pally with Rajan ? She hugged him!

yes I know I need to apologize to her, my mom behaved with her badly.....why are you smiling? What else is there to do? I will tell her that my mom's behavior was bad, but she should not have said that the child was mine!

Why are you laughing!!

At the other end of the city, Shubhi tucked in Dyuti for the night after giving her medicines. As she stepped into the baithak or living room, she found her parents sitting and talking with some of her cousins also lazing around.

Shubhi's mom: Come here, take some rest beta. Have some dry fruits. 

Shubhi's father: You would be tired, lot of running around for you

Shubhi: Yes dad, but happy that Dee is home now, she is sleeping in her bedroom

Shubhi's father: What was Daivik doing in the hospital?

Shubhi: He was accompanying Veni to meet Dyuti

Shubhi's mom: Did he gift the teddy bear?

Shubhi: Hmm, Veni gifted it, but he was there with her

Shubhi's father: I am not liking this. Why are you allowing him into your life?

Shubhi: I did not ask him for anything...I did not even know he was coming........he came on his own...I thought it would be Viren bhaiya as usual....

Shubhi's mom: But he was supportive...he was nice with Dyuti.....if he asks for it, maybe we can give him another chance

 Shubhi's father: I do not like how he treated my daughter...because of him my granddaughter has to face illegitimacy!

Shubhi: I also do not want him anywhere near me or Dyuti!

Shubhi's mom: I know that....but I also know that it is time that you move on in life....

Shubhi's father: I have talked to my friends for matches for you....

Shubhi: I am happy with Dee and you both....

Shubhi's father: Dont let that hold you back in life. My daughter you deserve all the happiness. You deserve a man who will love you and spoil more than me!

Next day, Shubhi was briefly visiting the hospital to collect documents to close the formalities. Shubhi and Dr Rajan were in the doctor's cafeteria at the back of the hospital. Rajan had forced her to have coffee with him and even pushed a Brownie to her.

Dr Rajan: Here is the copy of the documents you needed

Shubhi: Thanks doctor you have been very helpful.

Dr Rajan: Now please eat something else as well, otherwise I will get one more patient!

Shubhi: I am fine, you know the kind of support mom and dad are!

Dr Rajan: I have seen you spend nights at the hospital without caring for yourself

Shubhi: Thanks you have been more of a friend than a doctor

Shubhi felt emotional at the kind of support Rajan had been to her, he had given her hope for daughter's life when many doctors had told her otherwise. She kept her hand on Rajan's hand on the table between them and again mumbled a 'Thanks.'