26. I am your dad's allowance.

Start from the beginning

" Don't worry , Siya. It's for the best ." Raghav said ." In my previous life , my grandfather wanted Mr. Siddharth to stay by my side but he resigned when I became the Chairman."

" Why did he do that?"

" Anyway , he's uncontrollable . He can't be controlled . That's why I couldn't make you the head of the project ." He stared in her eyes and said, "I will help you with everything. Whatever you need."

"Can I just be honest with you?" Siya asked. Raghav nodded. " Then don't think of me as someone strange , don't pity me and just listen to me . Be that person for me . I know you are willing to do everything for me but I want to do it on my own . Until you became the Chairman you always did the right thing. I don't want you to do something you don't want to because of me. We two are the only ones living our life again ."

Raghav opened his collar button and showed Siya his chest . There was a black heart drawn on it . " Why do you ..."

" Your dad would draw a heart on your allowance. I am your dad's allowance. Maybe that's why he sent me here for you . So you can use me however you want. " Raghav said.

Siya remembered her dad with tears of joy

Siya remembered her dad with tears of joy .
"Dad, You shouldn't draw on notes like that ",she scolded when she noticed her father drawing a small heart on notes.

"It's not drawing , princess. It's love.
Here take this money"

"Thanks, Dad"

"It's not necessary to spend my allowance, right ? I just need it to speak with me and listen to me . Let me confide in you . And I want my allowance to be happy." She smiled

In the evening, both saw Samrat and Alia entering his apartment. She understood what was about to happen. She broke down into tears and revived the nightmare of her murder.

She sobbed , " I don't know why it hurts so much .I had a little bit of hope that they won't choose the same path again but .... I trusted them . I was such a fool"

Raghav consoled her , " Forget about them. That was what we wanted .Siya , you have decided that you will fight and you will win ."

He held her palms and rubbed it , " I haven't had someone touch my hand affectionately for a long time. I am glad that I have you . I have felt lonely since I got back to 2014."

" Even I am happy that I get to talk to you like this. Thank you " he gave her his hand . She held it . " I will help you for helping me too "

" I told you that I don't want anything from you " Raghav said
....

In the morning, Samrat woke up and realised yesterday's night . Alia also woke up.
" Let's not tell Siya about it " Samrat said .

" But we spent a night together. How can we pretend that it didn't happen ?" Alia pretended to cry .

" It was just a night . It's not that Siya is going to break the engagement. She will be hurt and forget everything ."

" Okay "

Alia got back to her apartment and saw a picture frame which was taken on an outing with Samrat and Siya . She threw it on the floor ,"I hate you , Siya "

In the office , Samrat and Alia were informed that they had to go to a workshop for the promotion of the meal kits .It was planned by Raghav and Siya to send them together .It was a tasting event in which customers get to taste free food items and give reviews on them. She took the ice cream and licked it moaning and smiling seductively at Samrat .Alia took the responsibility of putting the allergy sign on the food items and went to the warehouse. Samrat understood her intentions and followed her .

Samrat removed his blazer . Alia came near him and removed his tie . He was about to kiss her when she said, "I like you, Samrat . Don't you have any feelings for me ? "

" I don't want to be known as the guy who slept with his girlfriend's best friend. I am going to introduce Siya to my family for marriage soon. She will get hurt ." Samrat said.

" Okay , I won't get in the way of your relationship. I won't tell anyone at the office either. But you should continue to see me if you like me too ." She hugged Samrat .

" Of course. I like you , Alia. " He hugged her back and thought 'How lucky I am . I hit the jackpot. I might get caught but it's worth the risk .'

He received a call from his co-worker saying that it was an emergency . He ran out of the room to the event and saw a crowd gathered around an old man with breathing difficulty and redness over his skin . He asked , " What happened ? I am the one in charge"

" My husband is allergic to peanuts. He ate a peanut containing food item. There was no allergy sign on it. " The lady cried.
Samrat looked at Alia as she had the responsibility of putting the allergy sign on the food items . But as they were busy in their romance she couldn't do it .

He took them to the hospital and compensated them with some money .

That night Samrat came to know that the TKC company in which he invested went bankrupt and he lost all his money. He even took out a private loan for it . He realised that he had no other option than to marry Siya . He couldn't leave her for Alia since she was financially stable. So he told her that he wanted her to meet his parents for marriage.

So , finally they did the deed !! I am not into mature content and smut . So I couldn't describe the scenes . Moreover I didn't want to tag this story as mature .

Alia is so shameless to ask Samrat to see her even after knowing that he won't leave Siya.

The peanut allergy incident will be mentioned in future chapter. So don't forget it .

Don't forget to vote and comment