Chapter 6 .

" I missed you " he said . " Everyone says I missed you say something else " she said while teasing him still laying in his arm " inn be booniyad kisso ki adhuri si shaam mein sirf tumhe yaad kiya hai. Har uss beet ti hui raat mein sirf tumhe chaha hai . Tumhara ek zikr hi sukoon bhari neend dila skti hai . Tum kya jaano har uss beet ti hui raat ke saath chand ki roshni mein sirf tumhei yaad kiya hai " he said while looking in her eyes and a lone tear escaped her eyes after listening to him and she hugged him more tightly and they both slept in each other's arm.

(⁠^⁠^⁠)(⁠^⁠^⁠)(⁠^⁠^⁠)

*In Abhiraj's Room*

Abhiraj's pov:-

I was sitting upset in my room because dad said he will talk about my wedding afterwards and I know that dad's afterwards actually means no. He did this everytime when he had to say no for anything .I sighed and laid on the bed . I was scrolling through my Instagram when suddenly my phone rang .

I saw the name and it was nidhi "hello" I said with a low voice " what happened Abhi ? You seem to be sad " nidhi asked. " Nothing cherry " I said trying my best to cheer us up " No you are lying tell me what happened why are you sounding so low ?" She asked again .
" I talked to dad about us and he said he will talk about it afterwards . I don't know baby if he will agree or not " I said "what ? But uncle talked to my parents and we all are coming to your house tommorow !" She said and I was shocked . " What really " I asked in excitement .

"Yes baby why would I lie to you of course ! " She said .
" Really cherry I love you so much " I said . " Aww love you too baby and I will give you a special gift tommorow" she said . " I also have a gift for you " but this time my voice was seductive . " Baby stop speaking like this you will make me wet" she said and I laughed . " I am serious" she said . " Ohh really " I said again . " Besharam hote Jaa rahe ho tum din par din " she said . " Abhi apne humari besharam gi dekhi hi kahan hai " I said making my voice more seductive and husky . " Main nhi baat krti tumse " she said and I laughed. " Bye " she said "arrey aap toh bura maan gayin " I said . But she cut the call.

( Aren't you too much being shameless these days
You haven't seen my shameless ness yet
I am not talking to you bye
Hey don't get upset )

I immediately ran to Shanaya's room . " Somya !" I said and shanaya and somya both looked at me . " Thankyou so much " I said and hugged her . " Ahem ... Ahem bhai peeche Siddharth bhai khade hai ." Shanaya said . Whispered. I distanced my self from somya and turned back only to find Siddharth staring me like he would eat me now . Here . I held somya's hand " thankyou so much somya for helping me . Thankyou so much . Papa agreed to meet Nidhi and her parents " I said and somya's eyes widened in both happiness and shock .
"Really" she questioned and took me in a hug after hearing this Shanaya started shouting and jumping on the bed .

( Ahem ... Bhaiya Siddharth bhai is standing back )
Bhaiya / bhai = brother

After hearing so much shouting Rihan who was sleeping next door came " why the hell are you guys shouting so much what went wrong now " he said both in frustration and sleepiness . " Come here bhai " somya exclaimed with excitement and Rihan came inside . " What happened ? " Rihan asked " bhai uncle agreed for meeting abhi's girlfriend" somya said " "really ? " Rihan said and hugged me . " Arrey par yeh sab hua kaise? " Rihan asked . Wait I will tell you.

( But how did this happen ? Rihan asked)

Flashback>>>>>>>

After everyone went to their rooms somya came in my room I was scrolling through my insta . With a bad mood of course. "Abhi are you okay ? " Somya asked and I looked at her with straightening myself on the bed , "hmmm" I replied "can you do one thing for me?" She asked and I nodded " can you please peel these onions ? " She said handing me a plate full of onions and after that I guess papa came to my room and went without saying anything and then I received a call from nidhi and she said that papa wants to meet her parents and they are coming tommorow.