Chapter 4

I want to kiss you so hard that
You would forget everything in the world
Except me . He said and took her in his arms
Not realising they were in a family function and the spotlight was on them. And no sooner the hall was filled with claps and hootings .

♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱

Siddharth 's pov:-

She said the phone which had my number was broken and I could clearly see truth in her eyes. I knew her phone was broken and I got to know that it that day when Rihan called me for the new model of samsung yes I loved phones I had a collection of phones so he wanted to know .

I had always loved three things in my life my work ,my phone's and my cars yes they are my love for sure.

" You could have called me with Rihan's phone" I said to which she responded "I could but then Rihan Bhai would have known about you and then he would have teased me " yes that's true Rihan is really a tease he would have teased her ofcourse and not only her but teased me also.

"Yeah but do you even know how much I missed you !'"
I

whispered in her ears .

*She blushed*
Wait did she blushed yes she did .

I really enjoy seeing my affect on her the way that red tint covers her beautiful cheeks . That sometimes I just wanna kiss her .

Hey hey idiot what are you thinking I said to myself .

She looked so cute and beautiful when ever she blushed .

"Ahem...ahem" Shanaya faked a cough . This chimpanzee is here again!! She is always a third wheel.
Can I just kick her out from here . I thought.
Idiot she is your sister my brain again mutterd to me .

This girl she teased us again and I gave her a cold reply as usual. The way I do it all time I again hid my emotions under my emotionless face . I turned my gaze towards somya and saw her looking at me already thinking something. I wonder what would she be thinking.

"Somya kahan khoi Hui ho ?" Shanaya's voice inturrepted her thoughts " kahin nahi " she said in a soft voice and we started walking towards the car .

Shanaya was discussing some office works with me so I was walking with her and somya was behind us again lost in her own thoughts . I was talking to Shanaya when I noticed that somya was not walking with us and I turned to find her . I looked at all the directions but was not able to find her I told Shanaya to stop . I and Shanaya ran to search her and I almost searched half of the park but was not able to find her . After a few minutes I saw her and my heartbeat calmed. I saw she was looking somewhere. But where and following her gaze I turned my eyes in that direction only to find her looking at some purple roses . They were really beautiful I should say .

I could see one thing in her eyes while looking at those roses adoration

I could see one thing in her eyes while looking at those roses adoration. Love. She was adoring those purple roses and I was adoring her she was just lost in them
She was lost in those purple roses .

I never knew that she loved purple roses their were many other coloured roses but her eyes were just fixed on the purple ones ! One thing is for sure that I would fill her room with these purple roses

I went towards her and whispered in her ears "Do you want these roses? " . She almost jumped at her place and my lips touched her neck as soon as this happened I moved aside . I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with me because I know her trauma and I can't let her feel uncomfortable with me. I want her to be with me only if she is comfortable. But damn her neck it tasted
so good . I am really feeling like to give her neck kissed and hickeys over there .

Hey idiot what are you saying behek gya hai kya saale !

Translation
( Hey idiot what are you saying have you lost your mind )

I said to my brain for being so unholy !!!! What the fuck am I thinking.

Aaaa....chuuu
Someone sneezed and I noticed it was none other than somya . I noticed that we both were actually staring in each other's soul. I suddenly noticed that she looked cute when her nose was red . But it is actually november and here in indore it is actually very cold and this girl is really careless she is not even wearing a jacket she will catch cold and then her brother will kill me for being so long in the park it was almost evening now and those cold winds had started blowing.

* Waise jacket to maine bhi nahi pehen rakhi*
( Btw I am also not wearing a jacket)

"Somya come lets go to the car or else you will catch cold and I don't want you to catch cold you are allergic to cold and I won't let this shit happen at any cost "
I said and pulled her by her wrist . I was holding her wrist and walking as fast as possible. "Siddharth ji please walk slowly na I am only 5'4 I can't match your speed " she said while making a pout and she looked so cute . I looked at her from bottom to up yes she was so small infront of me . She is right how would she match my speed . Afterall I am 6'3. I could have picked her up. hmmm that's a right idea and I picked her up in my arms in bridal style .

"Siddharth ji please stop ! If Shanaya sees us like this she would cross the limit of teasings please " she said but by no chance I was leaving her right now ! We went to the place where Shanaya was standing and yes somya she actually slept in my arms just like a small baby . My baby !

(A/n : control Siddharth control ismein abhi thoda sa wakt hai )

When Shanaya saw us like this she ran to us . " Bhaiya what happened ? Why is she ? I mean " Shanaya spoke but words were not coming out of her throat properly . " Chill Shanaya she is just sleeping!" I said and she took a sigh of relief. We walked towards  the car and as soon as we reached the car Rihan was shocked seeing somya in my arms . He rushed towards me and anyone could make out by his expression how much tensed he was yeah ofcourse he would be tensed after all she is his sister .
"Sid-" he said but his words were cut off by me " chill bro she is just sleeping" and he nodded to my words . He opened the car door and I made somya comfortable table on the seat making sure she didn't woke up ! We all took our seats and Abhi Bhai drove the car towards the mansion.

The whole ride was quite. Rihan also had slept and Shanaya was endorsed in her phone as usual. This girl! and I was busy admiring the beauty sleeping beside me after one and half hour we finally reached the mansion it was almost 6:00 pm in the evening. I didn't
wanted to wake somya up but I had to. She woke up and we walked towards the main door. I saw the house was decorated like a bride and it was looking so fucking beautiful.

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Happy 1K guys. We did it ok so I will upload the next chapter only after 25 votes so don't forget to vote .
Also I have posted reels on my ig so go check it .

Insta : theoceanic_writer

Follow me there
Target:25 votes and I will publish the new chapter.

Love you guys
-your author 🍂

Spoiler

I went inside the bathroom and it was so fucking beautiful the bath tub was filled with roses and I really needed it .