Chapter 5.

The song above defines Siddharth's suituation 🤭

"Pls don't say you will stay forever because in the end nobody stays" she said while crying her heart out.
"Ok then i will be your nobody" he said while taking her in his embrace . And they both slept in each other's embrace.

(⁠^⁠^⁠)(⁠^⁠^⁠)

Author

As soon as they went near the door , the door opened revealing Rayna who was standing their taking a aarthi ka thal in her hands. "Aww my bacha you all are finally here" Rayna said and did their aarti . After that all of them went to the living area where all the elders were seating .

Rihan and Somya went and touched Ram nand and kaveri's feet after they all had a small talk and then Rayna told Shanaya to show them their rooms. To which she responded " ji Mumma" and headed towards the stairs she gave rihan his room and then she went with somya . Shanaya and Somya were talking when suddenly Shanaya stopped and said . " Somya why don't you be with in my room like we used to live before. " Shanaya said to which somya nodded and they both headed towards Shanaya's room . After all they had met after 7 years and they had a lot to talk .
As soon as Somya entered Shanaya's room she was amused . Her room has changed completely their were purple lights in her room a big wardrobe a beautiful bed with full glass windows and at the corner it was decorated with beautiful plants . As if was evening so it was beautiful af . There was a table at the corner of the room with a lamp on it and a couch the whole room was surrounded by purple and white curtains. A beautiful big balcony.

She kept her luggage at the side of the bed and Shanaya told her to take a shower as it was already 7:00 pm by now and somya was too much exhausted by this travelling and all . So she went to the bathroom and she was too stunned after looking at the bathroom it was so fucking beautiful like she didn't even thought. There was a bath tub with rose petals in it in between and at the side of the room there were purple lights the bathroom smelled rose and at the side of the bathroom there were purple lights the bathroom smelled rose which she loved . "Ahh this is so soothing" somya said and she went to take a bath.

**

Somya

After taking a nice and relaxing bath I came out wearing a bath gown and saw the moon it was looking so beautiful as always well it won't be a lie that I am a moon obsessed. The moon was looking so fucking beautiful cold breeze was blowing in through the windows giving me goosebumps though I was feeling cold but I was loving it and suddenly I remembered I had to arrange my clothes as I turned my gaze at the side of the bed I saw my luggage wasn't there . I went to the wardrobe and opened it thinking may be Shanaya had arranged all my clothes. Or may be she kept the bags like this only . Wait ! What ? Did she really arranged then since when did she became so nice .

Well she became a lovey! Dovey! For sure and suddenly someone entered the room and I flinched at my spot because I was just wearing a bath gown .

I tilted a bit to check who is there and it was none other than Shanaya as she came towards me I hugged her ! Her expressions said that she was thinking why did I hugged her. " You hugged me suddenly! But why? " She said "wait did you thought me as Siddharth bhai huh! Huh! She said teasingly nudging her elbow in my arm . Ah my poor arm . " Shut up Shanaya I hugged you because you arranged my clothes in the wardrobe and there is nothing between me and Siddharth ji . Got it!" . Bish you're lying my innerself mocked me . I am sometimes really irritated by her shitty teasings .
This girl never ever leaves a chance to tease me .
Bitch I cursed her under my breath . " Huh! I arranged your clothes. Somya are you kidding me . I don't even arrange my clothes " she said while laughing. " Then who arranged then? " I muttered . "I don't know but
I was thinking of- wait what the actual fuck! " She yelled suddenly.