HOME SCHOOL EP 2

They all reached home school at night. The teachers were waiting for them at the entrance of the school gate.
They all were looking satisfied and were not even a bit worried.

"Welcome to home school, I am master Lve, the headmaster of home school ".

"Is this the way you greet us"?Why in the world were we in that dense ,scary forest? What happened in the bus? Why were we all sleeping in the forest when we should be in the bus ? What happened actually? Why are you not even a bit worried about us ? Asked White curiously.

"You shouldn't ask questions, but anyway let me answer them for you so that you can adapt to this new school ". Said master Lve.

"This is a test every student should take because here we don't teach subjects like Maths,Science,English. Instead we teach the importance of friendship, love and hardwork. We already told to your parents that once you all join home school their is no way you can go back to home.
Second, in this test if you guys fail to show kindness to eachother regarding gender and fears, you guys will die. Actually, the boys were going to lose their life but the girls saved them even when they were told that they were weak.This proved their friendship with eachother. So, from now on there will be tests like this.

"But there was nothing that we have to lose our life for ". Said Key

"Did you see the wild boar? It was ready to harm you when you didn't trust the girls". So, be careful from now on or else you have to give up on your life". And another thing - This test was also to tell you all that nobody can escape home school once you have entered it otherwise ready to give up on your life. Said master Lve.

Everyone were scared.

"All of you assemble in the main hall of home school"
"I am repeating, all of you assemble in the main hall of hime school ". A voice came from the speaker.

Everyone assembled in the main hall .

"We have arranged your food. So, go and eat your food and then go to sleep. We have arranged your beds. Boys have boys bedroom and girls have girls bedroom. You all have to sleep together, no single rooms are given to anyone". All the best. Said master Lve .

Then master Lve left.

"What is happening here? Why this feels like we are in a prison? Said White.

"It feels like they are upto no good". Said Bright.

"Guys, we need to eat first because we didn't eat the whole day and if we don't eat now, we have to starve till tomorrow morning, we will figure out tomorrow. Now we need to eat and rest or we are really going to die" said Rocky.

"Ya, lets eat first or they are going to take away the dishes soon " said Rose.

They all go to the dining table and sat for the dinner. The chef puts the food on the table.

"Yak! Why is this food so salty, did they only add salt to this dish?
"Chef"
"Chef"
Why is this food so salty? Asked Key.

"Whenever you guys do something wrong, you will recieve punishment". Said the Chef.

But what wrong did we do? Why are you all treating us like this? I will tell my parents about this and will change my school. I don't want to stay here. Said Key.

"Don't you remember what you did ? You didn't trust your friends and now they all are receiving punishment because of you". Said the Chef.

"But, I had apologized to them". Said Key

"Only apologizing is not enough, so you have to take this punishment. There is only one thing that is same for all of you. If someone does wrong, everyone will be punished. But, if one does correct, he/she has to make other people do the same, so that there will be no punishment. Now go and eat the food or else starve till morning. And didn't you guys have not noticed anything yet "? Said the Chef.