𝟚𝟚 - ( 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 )

Start from the beginning

"okay. I'll go shower. only if we can watch a movie after." leilani says and matt nods. "of course." matt smiles and leilani smiles back before going to matt's bathroom.

she turns on the water and checks if the doors locked 4 times, before hanging a towel over the mirror and undressing.

leilani usually hangs a towel over the mirror, because she's genuinely terrified of her own body.

she gets in the hot shower and she can't lie, it was really nice.

leilani turns the water off and steps out of the shower. she grabs a towel and wraps her hair in it, she grabs another towel and starts drying her body.

she puts on the clothes matt gave her and takes the towel off of the mirror. she cleans everything up and continues drying her hair.

leilani removes the towel and looks at her now less wet but still wet hair. she grabs the comb and combs her hair.

she leaves matt's bathroom and walks to the living room, expecting matt to sit on the couch. which he was.

"you can't say you're still cold now, can you?" matt smiles as leilani sits down. "I'm not. but I could really enjoy a movie right now." leilani nods.

"before we do that-" matt starts. "do you want snacks?" matt asks, kinda scared for her answer. "matt you know I would. I just can't." leilani shakes her head, tears already forming in her eyes.

"hey, don't cry. it's okay! we don't need to get snacks." matt pulls leilani in for a hug as he comforts her.

"sorry. what the fuck is wrong with me. I just had a crazy outburst of emotions." leilani sobs, wiping under her eyes with the sleeve of matt's hoodie she was wearing.

"no, it's okay. we don't need snacks. we can just watch a movie, c'mere." matt scoots with his back against the pillows and pats next to him.

leilani lays next to him with a sniffle as matt grabs the tv remote. "have you ever watched tangled?" matt asks and leilani shakes her head.

"you haven't watched tangled?" matt gasps and leilani looks up at him and shakes her head. "I never had the chance." she shrugs.

"then we'll watch it now." matt presses on it and the movie begins.

*matts POV*

I was really caught up with the movie when I felt something on my shoulder. I looked down to my left to see leilani who had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

I carefully wrap my arm around her neck and lay her head more comfortable on my shoulder.

I let her sleep for the rest of the movie since I know she has trouble sleeping and this is probably the first time she has slept in a couple of days.

*general POV*

the front door opens loudly which makes matt curse inside since leilani has been sleeping for the last 4 hours.

matt knows it's nick and chris but he just wishes they would've been a little quieter.

they enter the living room and immediately look weird at matt. "we were watching a movie and she fell asleep." matt says softly.

"I'll bring her to my bed." matt gets up gently and picks leilani up from the couch — bridesmaid style — and walks to his room with her in his arms.

"that was— weird." nick stifles a laugh and chris nods. "that was crazy." chris says as he flops down onto the couch.

"what's going on?" leilani sounds tired and groggy. "nothing, leila. go back to sleep." matt puts her down on his bed and smiles down at her softly.

leilani was 1/4th awake so it didn't take long for her to fall asleep again. matt covers her with his blanket and smiles down at her before leaving his room and going back to the living room.

"what was that?" nick asks with a sassy tone. "she's staying over after everything that happened." matt explains.

"what did happen when I was gone tho?" matt asks. "teachers called an ambulance, seth got taken away. his nose is most likely broken and brianna was ravenous at us." chris explains.

"free nose job. he should thank me." matt mumbles, grabbing snacks now that he can but he didn't get earlier for leilani.

"and you will most likely get a month detention or a week suspension." nick adds. "I'll take the detention." matt mumbles, putting an oreo in his mouth.

"matt that won't look good on your report card." nick shakes his head. "it's not gonna change shit." matt mumbles.

"plus, I did it to protect leila." matt mumbles quietly. "protecting lani could be the end of your future." chris says dramatically.

"c'mon chris, seth won't approach us again so I won't have any 'bad' things on my report card." matt shrugs.

"I hope so for you, matt." chris mumbles. "anyways. I'm going to bed. I'm tired. I'll probably skip school tomorrow too, by the way." matt walks out the kitchen.

"you can't skip school forever!" matt heard nick shout before he closed his bedroom door behind him silently.

he grabs pyjamas and changes in his bathroom before returning to his bedroom and getting in his bed next to leilani carefully.

he checks if the girl is still sleeping and sees she still is. — she looks so peaceful and vulnerable while she sleeps — matt thinks.

matt closes his eyes and falls asleep in a couple of minutes.
_________________________________
:)

protective matt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

give me youtube ideas——————>

(yes I have a channel)

PEACE OUT LOVE YAH