doing a vlive with his child (requested)

"Hello," Hyunjin greeted as the live stream began. "Hi, everyone. How are you all doing?"

Hyunjin read through the comments as they quickly flooded in and his smile was bright as he read the kind and loving words being sent to him.

"I have a little free time so I figured I'd come on and say hi for a few minutes. STAY, I've missed you! Are you excited for the comeback?"

Hyunjin felt his heart beat faster out of excitement just thinking about the comeback that was almost just around the corner.

It's been several months since the last one which is a huge difference compared to the way the boys used to do things.

However, they've all grown and even though they're just as passionate about stray kids and music as they've always been, they do take a little break between comebacks to enjoy time with their families.

Hyunjin is especially excited about this comeback now that he's a father of two, your newest addition to the family just entering the world a couple of weeks ago.

Your oldest, however, is a toddler now and is so fascinated by what Hyunjin does that he just can't help but feel even more antsy about this comeback since his daughter is taking so much interest in it all.

"How is your family?" Hyunjin read aloud before smiling. "So good. As you all know, Y/N and I just had another baby, a little boy. He's two weeks old. He's the cutest. And our daughter is three now. Finally out of those terrible twos." He joked.

He read through the responses that came in fast, talking about how amazing of a dad he is and how happy everyone is for him and you.

He was about to open up more about life with two kids and how happy he was when the door suddenly opened.

In walked your three-year-old daughter, her steps quick and steady as she rushed to him.

"Hi, angel!" He grinned.

You peeled inside the room with your son in your arms and Hyunjin sent you a bright smile.

"She kept begging me to let her in here with you and I'm trying to get him to sleep so I had to give in."

"That's alright! She can join me to talk with STAY." He said before lifting her on his lap.

"Okay, I'll leave it open a crank, in case either of you need anything."

"Okay. Love you!"

"Love you more, handsome." You replied as you walked away, leaving the two of them alone with the hundreds of thousands of fans watching, the number almost at a million.

"Can you say hi?" He asked.

"Hi," She said as she sat closer to the camera, her face practically right in it.

He pulled her back a little with a laugh before kissing her head.

The comments were so full of love for the two of them, some of them even talking about how much she looked like him.

"She's a tiny version of you." He read aloud before laughing. "She is! Not just with her eyes or her nose, her personality is just like mine too. It's cute, right?"

He hugged her tight until she burst into laughter and the sound made his heart skip a beat.

"It makes me wonder who our baby boy will end up looking like. Right now, we haven't shown his face to anyone yet, but that'll happen eventually. I think he's the perfect combination of Y/N and I though. But I think he'll end up looking more like Y/N as he gets older."

Hyunjin's heart skipped another beat just thinking about it, talking and thinking about his beautiful little family making him feel like the happiest man on earth.

"What do you think of the new songs, baby?" Hyunjin asked her.

"I like them." She replied.

"Yeah?" Hyunjin grinned. "This is my music lover here. I wonder if she'll grow up to be an idol too." He laughed, kissing her head.

The comments kept flooding in and Hyunjin kept smiling as he read them.

"STAY, it's getting late. It's past someone's bedtime." He said as he looked at his little girl, watching her pout. "We should go so I can read you a story or sing you to sleep."

"Okay." She mumbled before cuddling up to him sleepily.

"STAY, I promise I'll come back to talk to you all again very soon. I love you all so much." He said before blowing a kiss to the fans. "Say goodnight!"

"Night," She sleepily replied, waving to the camera with tired little eyes.

He held her tight as he turned the camera off and once the live was over, he stood up carefully.

"Okay, baby, let's get you to bed." He whispered and left the room to take her upstairs and tuck her in, feeling so happy and so lucky, knowing he had everything he'd ever dreamt of.