he stays over and Aurora wants to sleep with you both (requested)

"I'm so happy you're staying here tonight." You whispered against Hyunjin's lips. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too." He said as he pulled you closer and kissed you a little more passionately.

You melted into the taste of his lips and how warm and soft they feel against yours as he kisses you and keeps you close.

But your sweet makeout was interrupted by a knock on the door.

You gasped and laid back down beside Hyunjin just as the door opened.

In walked Aurora, your very happy little girl who was so overjoyed to know that Hyunjin was staying tonight.

Ever since he came around a few months ago and they met for the very first time, their bond has been strong and inseparable.

But this is the first time he's staying the night since his schedule has prevented him from doing so in the past and you know she's just as happy knowing that he's here as you are.

"Hey," Hyunjin smiled as Aurora walked to the bed, her teddy bear and favorite blanket in her hands.

"What's going on, baby? I thought you were sleeping."

"I can't sleep." She said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Do touch want to sleep in here with us?" You asked her, knowing already that she wanted that.

She nodded her head and you lifted her onto the bed before she laid between you and Hyunjin.

"It's almost eleven, little missy. You're saying you've been lying in bed for three hours wide awake?" You asked.

She nodded again.

"I think you're just excited because he's here tonight, hm? For the first night, he's staying over, and you love him, huh?"

"Yeah," She replied as she looked at Hyunjin.

He grinned and gave her a quick but big hug.

"Okay, well you have school in the morning so you have to get to sleep soon." You said.

"Not tired." She replied.

"What about if we sing to you?" Hyunjin suggested.

Her eyes sparkled and she nodded excitedly before you fixed the blanket over her.

Her teddy bear was secure in one of her arms while her favorite fluffy blanket which she cuddles with more than she covers up with was in her other.

Hyunjin stared at you and you both shared a bright smile before you began to sing to her.

"Somewhere over the rainbow way up high," You and Hyunjin sang quietly to her. "There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby. Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."

She closed her tired eyes and reached for one of your hands as well as one of Hyunjin's to hold onto as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Where troubles melt like lemon drops away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me."

Your quiet and comforting voices quickly soothed her to sleep.

Just to be safe, you both finished the rest of the song together, but she didn't move the entire time; she was out like a light.

"I'm so happy that you two are part of my life." Hyunjin whispered. "Meeting you both is the best thing to ever happen to me. You've stolen my heart. I love you both a lot."

"We love you too." You smiled. "She adores you. You're her favorite person in the world."

"Good. She's mine too, along with you." He said before kissing her head.

Using his other hand, he reached out to grab yours and brought it to his lips for a kiss.

"I guess we should get some sleep. I've got the day off tomorrow so we can have some time together after she goes to school."

"Okay, I'd like that." You happily said.

"I can stay tomorrow night too, right? I don't want to leave my two favorite girls anytime soon." He said.

"Of course, baby. You don't even have to ask. Just stay. We love having you here." You said and leaned down to kiss his arm.

He smiled and reached over to turn the lamp off before putting his head on the pillow.

"I love you both."

"We love you too." You whispered and began to fall asleep, too happy to even put it into words.