Scarlet x Darkstalker

(If you find the header disturbing, I'm not too sorry. Not my fault you're reading a lemon. (Ok fine sorry if you find it disturbing. (I know it's not actually Darkstalker and Scarlet but who cares)) Also my friend Louisa came up with this one.)

Scarlet hated it when her prisoners just gave up. Literally, in the middle of a fight, someone would just sit still and wait for the other to kill them.

That's why she called in the most fierce dragons she could find. 

Darkstalker didn't protest when he got the message that she wanted him to fight in her arena, but she had to admit, the other random Rainwing didn't protest either. Anyway, it was about the fight, not the dragons. But Scarlet couldn't stop thinking about the handsome animus NIghtwing, the sexy smile and the bulging muscles, and his big hanging cock that didn't have a sheathe . . . 

Vermillion, her son, had just finished his drawling speech about how it was pretty unlikely for Darkstalker to win against a camoflauge Rainwing, when Scarlet was planning to rip off her son's head, when he finally announced for the fight to start.

"And here, we have Darkstalker of the Nightwings and Manchineel of the Rainwings! Claws up, venom ready . . . FIGHT!"

Manchineel started the fight by aiming his venom directly into Darkstalker's right eye. He growled and lunged towards the Rainwing, but it camoflauged, only the wing bindings visible and all the Nightwing landed on was the sandy floor. The spectators spoke in hushed whispers and Scarlet panicked. Stupid Nightwing! Don't let the Rainwing get to you! Hurry and get up!

She hadn't needed to worry, because the moment she finished the thought, Darkstalker roared and held up a talon. The Rainwing came out of nowhere, and Scarlet thought it was an Icewing for a moment. Darkstalker made a violent gesture in the air and the white Rainwing's head came clean off, splattering blood on the nearest audience. Scarlet thought the fight went for way too short, but she couldn't help admiring the Nightwing's heroic kill.

Scarlet didn't care about the poor Rainwing, but she ordered her guards to take him to her throne room.

IN THE THRONE ROOM

"Your Majesty, what will you do to him now?"

Scarlet looked at her guards, and decided to be nice to them for once, just because she was too excited.

"That is none of your concern. Leave my throne room at once, or I will have every one of you executed." The frightened Skywings tumbled out of the room, and Scarlet roared at them to close the door, so they did.

"Why, hello, your Majesty," Darkstalker said in his deep voice.

Scarlet smirked at him, undoing his binds. She didn't care if Darkstalker bowed or not, all she wanted was for him to be the new King.

"Come in my room," Scarlet ordered, looking down at the Nightwing's 43 inch dick with a seductive sigh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Darkstalker watched as Scarlet leaned down, exposing her enormous wet pussy to the Nightwing. She knew that he knew exactly what she was doing. "Fuck me," she said in a sly voice. Darkstalker grabbed the Skywing queen's fat ass and smacked it hard, licking his lips as it jiggled. Scarlet moaned. Scarlet looked around at him, telling him to lie down facing up, so he did. 

First, the Skywing queen laid down flat on the giant nightwing, feeling his dick between her thighs. She squeezed her legs, causing the Nightwing to moan and leak precum onto her ass.

Scarlet stood up, aimed his member directly at her pussy, and dropped herself on him. Scarlet screamed in ecstasy as she felt Darkstalker's dick hitting her g - spot. She moaned and nearly fell off, feeling dizzy from being penetrated by possibly the largest dick in all of Pyrrhia. She held her tears of pain back with difficulty, until she felt Darkstalker's penis shrink.

"Too big for you, huh?"

The pain went away, and now Darkstalker was thrusting hard. 

Scarlet looked down and saw a bulge on her stomach, disappearing and appearing again with every one of Darkstalker's thrusts. She moaned, feeling cum dripping out of her pussy.

Suddenly, the giant Nightwing's thrusts grew faster and bigger. Plap plap plap sounds could be heard as Scarlet's fat ass smacked against Darkstalker's silver wing scales. Scarlet's stomach was getting bigger each heartbeat.

"Nghhh . . . aaaghhh ~ nggggh . . ."

Scarlet's moans of pleasure were replaced by heavy breathing. Scarlet was panting, hard, as she felt cum filling up her insides.

"Had enough?"

Darkstalker pulled his now soft dick out of Scarlet's red vagina, and possibly a bath tub load of cum spilt out of it. Scarlet groaned and lay down on Darkstalker, letting him bite her neck. She looked down to see his dick returning to its original size.

She turned around on top of him, excited to eat his cock, so she leaned down, sniffed it, and licked the warm member in front of her face. She smirked as she heard Darkstalker's groans, and couldn't resist one herself as she felt a wet thing moving along her clit. She trembled. 

The Nightwing extended his tongue to its full length, which wasq very long, and Scarlet could feel it going up to her g - spot once more. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Darkstalker moved his tongue around the area in her hole. She wasn't moving it, but her snout automatically started sucking ihs cock.

"Noitweing," she tried to hiss, muffled by his 9 inch wide member. "If yoll dare toe yose yoe majig un mah, yoe well suffor."

Darkstalker scoffed, but he let of of her head anyway.

"If I can't use my magic, I'll use my talons."

He held Scarlet's head aggresively and bobbed her head back and forth on the length of his cock while using the other talon to rub her clit, sending a shudder through her whole body. Scarlet closed her eyes, feeling the dick go down her throat, and felt his seed emerging from the urethral going down her throat. When it came back to her mouth, she could taste the Nightwing's bittersweet seed, and she liked it. Scarlet allowed his semen to squirt down her throat. Bucket loads went, but Scarlet didn't care. 

When he finally pulled his cock out of Scarlet's panting mouth, it was floppy and Scarlet reached to squeeze it. The last bit of cum came out, and Scarlet lapped it up, not wanting to waste it. She started sucking on Darkstalker's enormous nut sack, which made him moan and the Skywing queen liked it. 

She continued to jerk his cock, while using her other cum covered talon to play with his other testicle. She looked back to see nearly the entirety of Darkstalker's face buried in her vagina, and let her exhausted self release her girl cum onto his warm tongue.

Darkstalker whistled, getting up, and allowed Scarlet to recover from their intense sex session.

"My king," Scarlet said with lust in her voice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day was the ceremony of Darkstalker being crowned as the Skywing king, even though Scarlet knew that this was only temporary. Once she died, he'd lose his royal position, because the only reason he was king was because this way, Scarlet could experience pleasure every day. But Darkstalker already read that in her mind. 

"ALL HAIL KING DARKSTALKER!" chanted the Skywings. Scarlet was feeling triumphant, and she had a feeling . . . 

Since Darkstalker could read minds, he knew what she was thhinking. He grabbed the Skywing queen by the legs and shot his cock into her pussy. The crowd cheered, instead of being concerned, as they watched their queen being fucked by the most handsome Nightwing in Pyrrhia.