Chapter . 1 marriage

Začať od začiatku

A man in 40th came and did the kanyadan and priest made them stand for pheras

Everyone was showering flowers over them and giving blessings for there new life

Everyone was showering flowers over them and giving blessings for there new life .

After completing pheras priest said to put vermillion in her portion and tie mangalsutra, to which he did and some vermillion fall over her nose and she started snobbing more and as her life get turned now she is someone's wife , daughter in law, bhabhi , and many more duties came over her shoulder .

She know the meaning of marriage , it is pure bond ,
She know what she have to in future .

She know the meaning of marriage , it is pure bond ,She know what she have to in future

They both took blessings from priest than their elders .

It was vidai time , when she run towards her room and pick up a photo frame and attached that photo frame towards her heart and burst into cry after sometime she wash her tears and take that photo with her and went downstairs and feel a hateful gaze  our her , she ignored that and went towards them and started doing rituals .

(A/N. I don't know about vidai ritual as there are many way we do vidai )

She was not sad because she is living her family , she was sad because where she was living it was her house and her childhood memories with her parents , she didn't hug anyone she was just standing and reminding her memory with her parents and ha...

She was not sad because she is living her family , she was sad because where she was living it was her house and her childhood memories with her parents , she didn't hug anyone she was just standing and reminding her memory with her parents and happy moments them and some one hug her and mutured something in her ears .

" Acche se bol rahi , nak maat katvana waha ja kar samjhe aur jo kuch bhi puche sacch batna , samjhi ye nahi "

( i am telling you nicely , don't cut our nose after reaching there and whatever they will ask give them right answer )

" Ahh" she cried in pain and nodded in yes because the women whose name is Savita pinch her over her arms and dig her nails in her arms .

She went and sit in car when she feel presences next to her and she know who was the person , he was her husband , she even don't know name of groom .

She was just sitting there and snobing while holding her photo frame in her hand and drift in sleep .

Ayushman was working when , he hear snobing noise , he was literally getting irritated due to this but can't say anything , so silently started doing his work .

After some time he didn't feel any sound , he got know that she must slept so he started working.

It has been 3 hours since they are travelling after car stop in front of big gate and Ayushman made his way towards door , without looking at her  .

She was sleeping when she feel someone taping her shoulder, open her eyes and reality hit her that she married and muttered "thankyou" and put her leg down from car due her long veil she can't see that .

She made her way towards main gate of the house , while thinking whether here she get love or hate from now her house is only this .

She stands next to Ayushman and his mother did Arti and put kasla and Alta plate for griha pravesh .

She took everyone blessings and his mother came to open her veil and when she look at her , she stunned  looking at her face

She took everyone blessings and his mother came to open her veil and when she look at her , she stunned  looking at her face .

That's for today
Thank you

all picture belong to google 

If there is grammatical mistake sorry for that.

Author

Anu 💞